LULU who are you tryna fool??U cannot fool US!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Lulu connected to anti ageing? OH PLEASE. It doesnt take an einstien to work out the TRUTH.. just look at her face...lets start from the top and work down...

Forehead: BOTOX Juvederm
Cheeks: possible cheekbone filler.. maybe Radiesse
Nasolabial: Juvederm, sculptra.
lips: collagen filler.

So if you think THAT face of lulu is the result of her products, if you think you will look as rejuvenated as her, Sorry folks, you wont. The only way (if you are over 40) is to book appt with your local laser clinic/qualified plastic surgeon, and damn well get used to a lot of injections.

Save up your pennies. No cream in the world can tighten, smooth or re-surface as injectables do.
I remember Lulu modelling for Freemans in the 1980s, when she actually looked older then.. - 30 yrs ago, so go figure!!!

Wow you know a lot about procedures, do you work at a clinic or something?

She used to wear tinted glasses a lot as she had quite bad lines around her eyes (only natural ageing) and her lips are so different to what they used to be. Is she actually allowed to con people that it's her products that have done that?? Why can't everyone grow old gracefully?

Stands up and sings The Who Won't Get Fooled Again.:tongue:

We on st.com are harden cynics and do joke about how different Lulu looks each time she appears.

Will the lips be bigger?
Will she have bigger hamster cheeks?
Will the soft focus camera work be used?

Lulu's face is a law unto itself. Parts of it are swollen, tucked, smoothed out each time she is rolled out to the cameras. The same goes for her voice - mid-Atlantic, Glaswegian, faux posh - it changes sometimes mid-sentence.

I think she is unable to work out who she is at all and probably believes her own hype. She comes across as a selfish, shallow, self-serving, condescending luvvie.

Apart from that I am her greatest fan.

Just watching the playback on the TSV. Who is she trying to kid ? Her cheeks look unnatural, shes like a hamster really & no one can get that look without a load of fillers being out in there. Plus the lips. Mick Jagger or what.

All these women ringing who who have been so lucky to try this out at home.

What a con :headbang: Julia looks good though.

well I'm going to put my neck on the block here and say i actually like her products, to the "knockers" out there have you even tried them? I too do not believe the hype and am also aware of the possible work LuLu has had, however, I'm smart enough to know that you cannot turn back time, but the day and night creams do leave my skin and compexion looking really healthy and the eye balm really does help with the feather lines around my eyes, so maybe ignore the fact its LuLu, and "vote" on the products themselves.

Has she admitted in the past to having botox ?
But now has said she no longer does it as she wants to have a movable face ?
I don't watch her shows regularly but she has just asked the camera in The Morning Show to come close to her eyes, as she doesn't have botox or fillers.
How would that pan out then if she has had cosmetic treatment in the past ?

I don't think she has had half the work done people think. Quite tempted by the tsv myself - seems really good value.

I like the products too! Well actually I've only tried the night cream but thought it probably the best I've ever used. NO cream is going to make anyone look like a 21 year old nymphette (unless you are one already I guess), but this did at least make my skin feel good and look better. I bought it on a whim while browsing the website, haven't seen Lulu demonstrate it as I find her voice a bit grating but will make the effort to look in today. Not tempted by the TSV as it's not much of a saving and I only really want the night cream.

The products may well be good. But the ****** lies about work done and how it is all down to her wonder products. Oh and she made them all in her kitchen when in fact John Freida her ex husband's company designed and make them and put her name on the range to sell it.:dull:

I am blessed with hamster cheeks. Blessed being how I feel now but I hated my chubby cheeks when I was younger. Now they do make me look more youthful and although I'm not Lulu's age I am knocking on the door of 50 and there's no sign of them going anywhere.

I haven't taken any notice of her over the years but I think she always has had chubby cheeks.

Lulu - as fake as her name.
Lulu Kennedy-Cairns, what's that all about then? She married Maurice Gibb and John Frieda. Why is she called Kennedy Cairns FFS??? Is it an attempt to make herself sound linked to the US Kennedys when she tried to make a name for herself over there?

Can't see what was wrong with Marie in the first place.

its obvious that she has had work done she has admitted it..but she is looking a lot softer in the face and the trout lips and hamster cheeks look as if they are not being topped up which is something in her favour methinks.

to me good plastic surgery should not be obvious it should leave pepes guessing!

I love her night cream too. I always used Elemis night creams before I tried hers and I honestly think that Lulu's is better.

I like Lulu but am not so stupid as to think that the way she looks is solely due to her skin care brand. In her line of work she has access to all types of treatments and, in the past no doubt she has taken advantage of this. Who wouldn't if you are in an industry that judges you on your appearance? I know I'd be tempted.

All I know is she looks good for her age and I hope I can look half as good as she does when I'm in my 60's.

I am blessed with hamster cheeks. Blessed being how I feel now but I hated my chubby cheeks when I was younger. Now they do make me look more youthful and although I'm not Lulu's age I am knocking on the door of 50 and there's no sign of them going anywhere.

I haven't taken any notice of her over the years but I think she always has had chubby cheeks.

Yes she did but she is so much thinner compared to back in the days of when she was a size 12/14 wasn't she saying in some paper she was now a 6? The rest of her face is much thinner but the cheeks seem more plummed up each time she is on. The BBC showed last year an old episode of the Lulu show from the 60s. Her face was much rounder to go with the cheeks.

Just look at her neck next time she is on. That is a dead give away, its not bad for her age 60s but just compare it to the face big difference.

The products may well be good. But the ****** lies about work done and how it is all down to her wonder products. Oh and she made them all in her kitchen when in fact John Freida her ex husband's company designed and make them and put her name on the range to sell it.:dull:

That's exactly the point. I don't care of she's had work done, she looks good and that's fine. I accept that some of you find her products good. BUT for her to claim that the creams etc are responsible for her face is completly dishonest and thats what annoys me. I'm 55 and not silly - I know the limitations of most women's skin at that age.

I also get p''''d off with the accent - my 17 y/old niece changes her accent because that's what teenage girls do. In a woman of 60+ it's just a silly affectation.

The skin should be kept in as good condition as poss. and more respect would be earned if this was promoted rather than trying to make out said creams are miracle workers.

I find it hard this one, because it's so easy to look at a persons skin selling skincare and cast judgements.
Now it's maybe a good reason not to buy when someone has clearly had treatment and not saying so.
But then are you missing out on something, that would be good for you ?
Also do you allow to be put off by someone's skin who most certainly doesn't look like they have had treatment, and their skin doesn't look as good as you think yours does.

Who do you think is a good advert for the range they promote ?

lulu has made a career out of mediocrity. what was her last solo hit? by my reckoning it would be Man Who Sold The World in the early 70's and she nicked that one off Bowie. Everything she's done since has been a duet, or a collaboration. Then there was her acting "career".... playing adrian moles mum after julie walters bailed out of the tv series. anyone remember any more? no, thought not.

But to hear her speak you'd think she was still current. the references to recording in LA, recording what love, that weeks weight-loss? dont make me laugh. its the usual showbiz routine of talking big because someone's bound to believe you. smoke and mirrors.

and smoke and mirrors brings us to her appearing with gobshite earlier this evening. honey lighting does not cover it. as the camera switched between lulu and AY it was like looking at two different tellys. lulu's image was completely diffused, there could have been a film of snot over the camera lens. AY on the other hand looked like the hard-faced cow thats she always does. she didnt have any wrinkles though, i have to say.

if youre going to buy lulu's products fair enough. but please do so in the full knowledge that they were not devised by her "mixing and matching lotions and potions". her involvement is to front up the brand and pocket her share of the takings. good luck to her, we all need a job. i just prefer to have one that doesn't involve lying.

I agree with the Bear on this. Lulu was FAMOUS many moons ago. Now she is well known and recognisable. I never rated her as a singer, in particular when she managed to infiltrate Take That, who are far too good for her. Also having two famous ex husbands way back helped things along. But to be fair, on tonights 7pm show, it was not her blowing her own trumpet about real or imaginary celebrity status. These sort of shows bring out the worst in that daft bat Allison Young. I thought she was so annoying - she never let up about recording studios, Take That and god knows who else, being on stage was mentioned about 50 times. I thought Allison had improved lately but she seems to be back to her old self - talking out of her nosebag!

Latest posts

Back