Lulu TSV - 14/10/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

will she be telling us how this the only thing she has used to enhance her "fresh young" looking skin?

WOW! Thanks Tabatha..it looks tempting to me and I don't really use her products. I did like the Night Cream when I tried it and love the perfume (although I haven't got any, my sister has). Do you have any other info price wise??
Great work!:grin:

OH GOOD ! I cant wait to see those LIPS in action again. They have a life of their own since they were made over. And anyway, if her stuff is so good, how come she doesn't flog it in the major department stores eh ?

OH GOOD ! I cant wait to see those LIPS in action again. They have a life of their own since they were made over. And anyway, if her stuff is so good, how come she doesn't flog it in the major department stores eh ?

I have seen it in John Lewis but only in the Sale.........says it all I suppose! Will admit to liking the "Time" perfume though.

Whatever it is, I won't be buying. I completely object to the way AY and other presenters brown-nose Lulu, saying how fabulous she looks at 60 and implying it's the products that have done this. We're not blind, we can see she's had collagen injections in her lips and some sort of fillers in her cheeks.

Latest posts

Back