Lulu Time Bomb TSV - 1st July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah the chip munk looking Lulu returns. Noticed she has been on the cover of a few mags, telling how she looks so fabulous its yoga you know. Nothing about the fillers to plump up her cheeks and wrinkles.

ah so that is the secret, yoga, now then victoria principle claims its goji berry juice.

bless, i love peeps in denial.

i tried the lulu stuff, was okayish, tho not worth money

What sort of ingredients does she use? On second thoughts, why am I asking, I'm not going to buy it, just because I haven't tried it yet. Can anyone explain this compulsion to try almost every skincare range known to man? :34:

What sort of ingredients does she use? On second thoughts, why am I asking, I'm not going to buy it, just because I haven't tried it yet. Can anyone explain this compulsion to try almost every skincare range known to man? :34:

Don't worry we have all done it over the years. It does wear off over time though.:60:

Don't worry we have all done it over the years. It does wear off over time though.:60:

haha! so true. I really have zero interest in trying this brand, anything flogged by a celebrity immiediately rules itself out for me. Are we really supposed to believe that she suddenly found herself in a lab working with the chemists to develop the range? She's a singer for crying out loud, can you see any product development chemist taking her suggestions seriously?! Plus the fact that we all know she's had surgery makes the arse fall out of any claims she makes, even if it did work.

Tx

Ah the chip munk looking Lulu returns. Noticed she has been on the cover of a few mags, telling how she looks so fabulous its yoga you know. Nothing about the fillers to plump up her cheeks and wrinkles.

Hmmm ... must be doing my downward facing dogs wrong! My face doesn't look like that.

Silly cupcake :rolleyes:

Are we really supposed to believe that she suddenly found herself in a lab working with the chemists to develop the range?

Tx

Would have seemed ALOT more credible if she could have remembered what was IN the pots when she first launched it!! She's pretty good at reeling it all off now but in the beginning she was terrible.

Would have seemed ALOT more credible if she could have remembered what was IN the pots when she first launched it!! She's pretty good at reeling it all off now but in the beginning she was terrible.

Exactly why I've never been tempted by her range,Cupcake.
She hadn't a bloomin' clue what ingredients were in there & had to keep referring to her notes :11:
I think she looks great btw but wish she would come clean as to how she does it :54:

It would be great if she would do a body lotion and gel in the "Time" Fragrance as I love it!!!!!

I am always suspicious of "celebrities" selling their own skin care ranges. A lot of them are just figureheads and actually have no clue what's in the stuff and in all probability never use it.

I am always suspicious of "celebrities" selling their own skin care ranges. A lot of them are just figureheads and actually have no clue what's in the stuff and in all probability never use it.

Me too.
Not quite in the same vein, but I watched part of a show on Sunday that featured Synergy. The guest sounded as if she'd been in the beauty industry for years - she used to be a weather reporter on Meridian TV until very recently. She then popped up on QVC selling clothes and now skin care.

Possible TSV details

1 x 45ml Flashback Night Cream
1 x 45ml Trouble Shooter Neck Cream
1 x 125ml Take Off Time Cleanser
10 x Take Off Time Cleanser Pads
1 x 12ml Glory Days Day Cream

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/98/227998.001

That would actually be quite good, if only I hadn't bought a new Night Cream a couple of weeks ago! Also I would just chuck the 12ml day cream straight in the bin - the packaging is awful! It's okay for Lulu saying you can carry themin your handbag - er no you can't! The lids come off so easily (even though they are screw top), meaning you either end up with cream all over the inside of your bag or your cream dries out to a very odd consistancy. Either way it's useless. Okay, that's my daily grump over and done with.

Lulu's Time Bomb 5 Piece Skin Booster Collection
Today's Special Value Price £38.12
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 227998
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Discover Lulu's secret to younger-looking skin with this fantastic five-piece Skin Booster collection from the Time Bomb range. There are three full-size products; Lulu's best-selling Flashback Night Cream (45ml), her newly launching Trouble Shooter Neck and Decollete Cream (45ml), and the great Take Off Time Cleanser (125ml) for everyday skincare. The set also features a box of 10 Take Off Time Cleanser Pads for exfoliating and cleansing your skin, and Glory Days Day Cream (12ml), which helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines.

Latest posts

Back