Lulu Time Bomb TSV 19/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Take that and particularly Gary Barlow have a very good relationship with their fans. Spill the beans then Miss Ellie, what footie team was it.

Must give old Lu her due, she's come up with a super idea for thinning hair at the front - style your hair with a thick comb-over from further back on your head - great idea from her hairdresser, must try that one for my thinning front locks !!!

Must give old Lu her due, she's come up with a super idea for thinning hair at the front - style your hair with a thick comb-over from further back on your head - great idea from her hairdresser, must try that one for my thinning front locks !!!

Donald Trump does that, comb over starts at the back of his head.:mysmilie_59:

Oh and according to our Lu she was the first to come out with the facial oils, think she said 5 or 7 years ago.

Strange how Decleor has been doing them for over 20!!!! Oh and QVC have sold them since the mid 90s at least.

Diane Gilman brushes all her hair forward to create her big quiff. On rare views of the side and back of her head she looks as though it's been styled with her back to a wind tunnel! :emo:

Oh and according to our Lu she was the first to come out with the facial oils, think she said 5 or 7 years ago.

Strange how Decleor has been doing them for over 20!!!! Oh and QVC have sold them since the mid 90s at least.

Oh she does comes out with such tripe ! it must be the dust from those peony flowers covering her script that's affecting her brain !

Strange how Decleor has been doing them for over 20!!!! Oh and QVC have sold them since the mid 90s at least.[/
QUOTE]

Yes, I heard this too Donna. I instantly thought of Decleor as well.

The TSV isn't bad value but the rest of the products are a rip off here! For example, the Collagen Time Bomb can be bought for just over £20 with free P&P from beauty sellers on ebay. I bought one last night and it has been despatched this morning, and I should have it by next Tuesday at the latest, but which time QVC will just be shifting theirs out of the warehouse! Anyone here owning up to buying the other two the same seller had? :D

I know what you mean, I was flicking through the channels last night and saw a presentation of her 'black ops' eye cream with JF. I was interested in it because I have hereditary dark circles and I am yet to find an eye cream to help at all and I'm running out of my current one. QVC are selling it for £42.95 (including the p&p), but I searched Ebay for it and I have bought one for £18.90!

I've heard the oil thing mentioned. At first I thought ay up that's not right!! but its how she words it, she say her company was the first to produce a dedicated face oil that mimics sebum and isn't an aromatherapy oil - I think that's her nod to decleor, liz earle etc. She is saying hers is different to all of those. Least that's what I've heard on the shows I tuned into.

I'd love to use her range, I'm not a fan of hers but figure there is probably some pretty good research behind the brand with the team involved. I don't rate the range based on how Lulu looks as we are all so different but she seems to have a nice clear complexion - I can't comment on wrinkles mainly because whatever she as had done (or not as the case may be) she is a good 20 years plus older than me and probably has less than I do and generally nicer looking skin lol

I like the competitive prices and lack of fragrance in a lot of the range but it was reaction city for me when I ventured into it briefly mores the pity :(

I have been looking around for a new eye cream and some of the prices out there are eye watering. It does make the TSV kits seem good value if you use the products.

Lulu has just been on The One Show, her face was looking most strange. Her cheeks were so swollen that her eyes looked sunken in

I watched The One Show too and thought that she looked really strange. My husband even said ''Whatever has she done to her face?'' Her cheeks looked quite swollen to the point that in my opinion it was obvious that something had been done and not with Time Bomb products.

I saw this too, and in the full glare of the lights whilst singing, her wrinkles were very obvious. Just goes to show that the lighting used on Q must be soft focus or something.
She is in her 60s so of course it's okay to have wrinkles, but if she's using her Timebomb skincare, it's not doing a lot.

If the implication is more cosmetic surgery, surely she knows appearing on national tv, with full evidence on view, does the authenticity of her skincare range, no favours? Don't watch TOS, so can'tcomment on her face. As we all are aware, on here, she is an avid proponent, and 'victim', of facial enhancements. Why do these celebrities - misnomer - not consider the consequences of their actions? Quite simply, because they think we are so star struck, that they are such big 'stars', their wares will sell anyway. It is called taking the consumers for fools. Imo.

I caught TOS too, and thought her wrinkles were more prominent around the eyes, but her cheeks did look quite puffy, quite strange looking...maybe she uses Genie or Eyesential, whatever its called round the eye area on Q?

Latest posts

Back