Lulu Time Bomb TSV 17/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks to Weathergirl and Breeze, yes have decided this will probably be a good time to try with EP and money back opportunity. Regarding the No 7 offer, I believe they came top in a blind test for a documentary a while ago - showing the most improvement on the skin, so I'm going to get both but make sure to leave a couple of weeks between trials.
Grateful for your opinion Reflexgirl, and I may end up agreeing if it suits my skin - not a clue if Lulu actually uses them and am not really too concerned if she doesn't, as long as its a good range. I do think it cheeky that she does not mention her 'work' that has been done on her face, I mean that would not put me off buying if she did because its still skin, even if it has been nipped and tucked.

I never take any notice of any celebrity endorsements. They`re all in it to make money so IMO the only way to judge any brand is to actually use it. I`ve never used the Lulu brand myself but she won`t be the first nor the last celeb to spin a yarn or six about a product. At the end of the day everybody`s skin reacts differently to all products, one size doesn`t fit all does it and as long as people have realistic expectations then it`s all down to trial and error.

I had to smile when she was on earlier this evening.
She was pushing a hair product & saying as it had been produced by the John Frieda people it had a good pedigree so why would you not buy it? It was around £17 so my thinking was this. If it's produced by the John Frieda people why would you pay £17+ plus p&p when you could nip into Boots & buy their products for a fraction of the price, often on 3for 2, two for £7 or one of the many other offers they usually run in there, no p&p plus Boots points!

I had to smile when she was on earlier this evening.
She was pushing a hair product & saying as it had been produced by the John Frieda people it had a good pedigree so why would you not buy it? It was around £17 so my thinking was this. If it's produced by the John Frieda people why would you pay £17+ plus p&p when you could nip into Boots & buy their products for a fraction of the price, often on 3for 2, two for £7 or one of the many other offers they usually run in there, no p&p plus Boots points!

A nice plug for ex-hubby. Probably still pally.

I've been tempted by Judith Williams a couple of times but never taken the plunge. If it's worse than Lulu's range then I'm glad I haven't because I found Lulu's stuff really quite horrid. I don't think you can beat Liz Earle for affordable products that are lovely to use.

Latest posts

Back