Lulu (The 'singer'), not the handbag designer.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
Popped into Specsavers on Saturday morning to pick up my new glasses. Tried them on but they were obviously faulty because the whole of the shop was plastered in huge (and by huge, I mean massive), posters of our Lu advertising some old $hite. (Airbrushed to hell they were mind).
Amazingly, when I put my old glasses back on, they were all still there.

She gets about a bit old Lulu doesn't she?

It will be interesting to see if her jewellery range comes back as it had very negative reviews.
Lynn

She must be down to her last few million quid so looking to earn a few bob selling this, that or the other. Or P*ss, Tat or shudder as I call it !

I saw them on Saturday in Specsavers too. I didn't choose any of the range as I personally didn't like them. The HUGE posters of Lulu everywhere in the shop were annoying too, I mean who wants to look 'as cool as Lulu in their specs'???

Popped into Specsavers on Saturday morning to pick up my new glasses. Tried them on but they were obviously faulty because the whole of the shop was plastered in huge (and by huge, I mean massive), posters of our Lu advertising some old $hite. (Airbrushed to hell they were mind).
Amazingly, when I put my old glasses back on, they were all still there.

She gets about a bit old Lulu doesn't she?

Airbrushed??? Noooo. It's the Time Bomb that keeps her looking so young. :mysmilie_61:

OH bless lulu i didnt think it was her to begin with as her face has been plumped up to the point of no return she looks like jigsaws sister :/ the poor love . I dont know how she can put it down to time bomb unless shes having it injected instead of covering her face with it :p

I was in my local Specsavers on Saturday too and, thankfully, she hasn't made it to Bangor yet!

Yes I read she has her card stolen at an ATM. The paper said she chased after them too! Have to give the woman credit for that.

When/if she does make it to your neck of the woods I doubt you'll miss the giant posters C, sounds like they've been practically knocking people out lol.

hard to believe anything she says about her own range of skin care after she openly admits to buying the other ranges on qvc to see if there as good as hers...

When/if she does make it to your neck of the woods I doubt you'll miss the giant posters C, sounds like they've been practically knocking people out lol.

Thanks Nikki, but I've got my new glasses now and I'm sorted for the next two years, lol!

hard to believe anything she says about her own range of skin care after she openly admits to buying the other ranges on qvc to see if there as good as hers...

That advert is really odd...comes across as obsessive about being better than everyone else rather than someone who believes in their own brand/products!

That advert is really odd...comes across as obsessive about being better than everyone else rather than someone who believes in their own brand/products!

I have not used any of her range & would be less inclined to now purely because she admitted to buying other products , so how on earth can she put the way she looks down to the timebomb products , I think she has shot herself in the foot with that statement

Look, we all know that qvc is for the 'desperate' and 'has beens', and can honestly say that I have never bought in to any of the hype surrounding their 'products', whether its Lulu, Linda Lusardi, or Andrea Toothpaste, et al, but I AM now seriously worried that Carole Vorderman will be the next to pop up (or out !) now that her food show has been slated !

The advert is really strange, so is she trying all these ranges on her face ? if yes then how stupid is that to admit it

Latest posts

Back