Lulu+she says chest reveals real age!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I read this earlier today. I was amused when she says that people often ask her has she had her lips done! So often mentioned on this forum. She denies it of course - well, she would, wouldn't she? The article was good publicity for her skincare range and her son's restaurant.

Lulu in today's Daily Mail

In the DM Femail magazine today there is an article about L's favourite things. In it she categorically states that she has not had her lips done. Her secret for making lips look fuller is"use a matt pencil and drawing slightly outside the bows of your lips and joining them together.". Come on, old girl, pull the other one! I would have more respect for if she just owned up to using fillers.

Just off to try her little "trick". I expect I'll end up looking like a pantomime dame.

I'd be really insulted if people assumed my 'natural' lips were not-so-natural. Mabye if people keep asking, Loo, it's time to change the way you achieve your pout? And Bruno Mars? Purlease!!

I've been asked if I've had my mouth "done". I absolutely wouldn't. But neither can I be bothered to explain this is flipside of being teased as a child for having "rubber lips".

I agree with Lu that a woman's chest gives away her age.

Once your chesticles reach your knees it's time to shuffle off this mortal coil...

(I'm only at waist level so far)

I've been asked if I've had my mouth "done". I absolutely wouldn't. But neither can I be bothered to explain this is flipside of being teased as a child for having "rubber lips".

You and me both Tink, and a lot worse. If only they knew they would probably be paying to look like us in the future!

I agree with Lu that a woman's chest gives away her age.

Once your chesticles reach your knees it's time to shuffle off this mortal coil...

(I'm only at waist level so far)

If Ol' Loo hadn't had "help" she'd probably be treading on hers.

The poor love.

Ah but no one need know if like me you struggle into a too small bra and hike them up like defying mother nature ................there round my neck lol who am i fooling lol

Latest posts

Back