Lulu - pillow face!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's not the way Lulu looks for me, she can inject whatever she likes into her mush...it's her prerogative and her money. It's just that I can't stand the silly woman...her accent grates on me to be honest, why can't she she just celebrate the fact that she is from Glasgow...why does she have to have such a stupid accent which swings from American to English and lastly, when it suits her back to her roots...Glaswegian:devil:

Tee hee, I wonder why the chap is marrying her? Can't be for her looks. She resembles The Bride of Wildenstein. Pricilla Presley is heading that way too.:thinking:

she was once a beauty and had a great figure, to marry him she gave her money to her children so he wont get the lot !! mind you she does seem a game old lady !!!!!!!

just googled her and yes, she was a very good looking woman. What happened with her? Was it really plastic surgery/cosmetic proceedures?

I can't decide if she's had a stroke or overdone the plastic ...... perhaps both.

I was watching Mary Berry (The Great British Bake Off) only yesterday and thought what a wonderful face she had. Yes she is very lined, but there is an animation and light to her face that I found lovely.

I'm not one for making disparaging remarks about a person's appearance, but my goodness what has this woman done to herself.. I feel sorry that people must feel so bad about themselves that they go in for all this plastic surgery and become a caricature of their former selves. Very sad.

Latest posts

Back