Lulu on Loose Women

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had to switch Lulu off too, she just looks odd now and keeps slipping into some weird American accent.

I remember watching Lulu on a singing talent show on BBC1 (can't remember what it was called but it was about 3 years ago) and she gave her views on the singing. She was really cutting and made quite nasty remarks (and not in a helpful, constructive way). Her Scottish accent came and went and she just kept referring to the correct way of singing and 'giving an example of how you should sing.' Yuck, I really can't stand the woman. And yes, Twiggy is far more natural and down to earth and doesn't have any airs and graces. Who does Lucy think she is anyway, she has a horrible, gravelly voice.

really like Twiggy, she seems warm and genuine, I know they airbrushed her for the Olay advert, but that's life. Twiggy looks so stylish and what's more she looks happy, which is more than I can say for Lulu! Twiggy has also been blessed with great bone stucture, Lulu ought to be called Lilo cos her face looks pumped up like one.

How dare you....:cheeky:

I remember watching Lulu on a singing talent show on BBC1 (can't remember what it was called but it was about 3 years ago) and she gave her views on the singing. She was really cutting and made quite nasty remarks (and not in a helpful, constructive way). Her Scottish accent came and went and she just kept referring to the correct way of singing and 'giving an example of how you should sing.' Yuck, I really can't stand the woman. And yes, Twiggy is far more natural and down to earth and doesn't have any airs and graces. Who does Lucy think she is anyway, she has a horrible, gravelly voice.

I agree about the Scottish accent she can "put it on" just as much as Cilla goes into her scouse accent !, a lorra loora phoney ! IMHO :flower:

I saw Lulu yesterday with Chaka Khan, Anastasia talking about a Diva concert, Talk about trout pout, There is no way she can say that her Beauty regime is responsible for her looks its all false.:envy:

I agree !, but as for there being 6 months between her and Twiggy, then Twiggy wins hands down she still looks really good, maybe she could bring out a skin care range ?

Twiggy's skin care was sold on QVC years ago.

I can't stand Lulu at all she comes across so fake and arrogant. Good skin isn't down to the products you use or sugery.

Good skin comes from your genes, diet and how you look after and take care of yourself.

Twiggy's skin care was sold on QVC years ago.

I can't stand Lulu at all she comes across so fake and arrogant. Good skin isn't down to the products you use or sugery.

Good skin comes from your genes, diet and how you look after and take care of yourself.

Well said !, I agree :handshake:

Latest posts

Back