Lulu on "lets dance for Comic Relief"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

silversequin

Registered Shopper
Now I may have misheard this but have One Show on at the moment and Noel Fielding is on talking about doing a routine on this show tomorrow night (which should be hilarous, I love Noel Fielding) and he was going on about Lulu being on it!! Dancing? Judging? or did I just not hear properly. Oh I hope she is dancing, that'll jiggle the fillers around a bit!

Weeeeeeeeeeeellll that makes me want to shout!!! :cheeky:

Should be compulsive viewing then!

I understand she's doing a turn to Elton Johns 'Tiny Dancer'.

Couldn't think of anymore Lulu/dancing/singing puns, but I'm sure they'll come flooding in! :grin:

You can have a face lift but you still have to lift your legs yourself! Bet she does one of those dances where she gets carted around by blokes and she reclines across their outstretched arms. Lulu has nover struck me as someone with a sense of humour, can't really see he taking the p**s out of herself somehow.

You can have a face lift but you still have to lift your legs yourself! Bet she does one of those dances where she gets carted around by blokes and she reclines across their outstretched arms. Lulu has nover struck me as someone with a sense of humour, can't really see he taking the p**s out of herself somehow.

Of course she will. Dressed to the nines, I reckon it will be 'Diamonds are a girls best friend', or 'It's raining men', with lots of bare torso on show... and that's just Lulu! :happy:

Another show for sky+. I had to sky+ last week to avoid Katie Price....

:clapping: Just watched 'Lou', and can't believe that I thought she did a great job. My 20 year old son came in and said 'who's that bloke?', he's good! Off to hide behind the sofa now.

Lulu was ok but did you see her wrinkles and undereye bags in the before dance chat? It is funny how you can't see them when she is presenting her 'miracle' products on QVC!

Yes!!!!!

Noel got through.
The two guys who tapped were brilliant I admit.

I thought they were great too and did 'proper' dancing not cross dressing and prancing around. I know it is for comic relief but some (Katie Price) did hardly anything apart from dress up and strut about!

she suprised me, she was good and it was quite a laugh, bet A Y harps on about it next time her pal "Lu" is on air with her. Noel Fielding is just so so funny, pleased he got through.

Latest posts

Back