Lulu in the Bake Off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wathched this on catch dame edna was fabulous. me and my sister many moons ago watched her at the strand theatre it was a night i will never forget.. she picked on us calling us paupers because we were in the cheap seats in the upper circle. magic!

Love her ....hubby saw her and said sooooo funny .....you are great sports :mysmilie_59:

I just saw this Celeb Bakeoff today, hadn't seen it before as I don't ever watch the red nose chinanigans, I can't stand it, but this was way too cool, I loved every second, if you were to ask me which of the celeb's had the nicest face, it would have to be hands down our own Joanna Lumley - she is such a gem and looks terrific

I see her as a good ambassador for us who are in our 60s now, well done girl at 68 you just look terrific.

Joanna so funny in Ab Fab ..she was also in an episode of steptoe as Harry H Corbetts girlfriend lol...so funny very snooty lol:mysmilie_17:

image.jpg

It was a hilarious show and Joanna Lumley and Jennifer are both gorgeous women. But Lulu really did look terrible without the QVC makeup and lighting.

she looks her age (joanna lumley) so does lulu...even though lulu has overfilled her face

Latest posts

Back