Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't pay £39.99 for a big tacky plastic bag. Catherine just said that she has three LG bags, wonder if she got them at TK Maxx. :54:

:thinking2:

I have ordered a black one....

I'll get me coat.....

The TSV? Did you not fancy that stunning aubergine one then TopCat or the putty colour CH was drooling over? :thinking2:

I don't have a big black bag, this will be great for the winter.

It's a reward for losing 10lb in three weeks on me diet, and doing 32.5 hours overtime this month!!!

What I need now, is a handbag liner....

Even though her stuff is not for me and I think it's waaaayyy overpriced (all of it not just the TSV), good for you TC. :clapping: You work bliddy hard in your profession so you deserve o treat yourself. :pPC:

I'll get me coat.....

I got the Aubergine one - am doing 2 jobs for the next six weeks and am exhausted, so treated myself. Will also do as handluggage for my jolly to South Africa at the end of the year cos will be able to put a change of clothes in as well for the plane trip.:blush:

If I had the money I would have got the aubergine one too (and the red) yes, they're over priced but sometimes you have to treat yourself. All you ladies who are getting one, I hope you enjoy your purchase. :grin:

I don't have a big black bag, this will be great for the winter.

It's a reward for losing 10lb in three weeks on me diet, and doing 32.5 hours overtime this month!!!

What I need now, is a handbag liner....

well deserved!!! i hope you get a lot of joy out of using it!!! because some of us wouldn't buy, it doesn't mean you shouldn't. xxxxx

I'm Linda and I'm a bag-a-holic.

I have a range of good quality understated bags, and a smattering of "quirky" ones for when I'm in my exhibitionist mood. I confess to liking the designs on LG's bags but the cheap materials and high prices make them a no-no for my wardrobe.

I get most of bags in the US (I'm also a holiday-a-holic), so next trip I'm going to look for LG in the "end of line" shopping outlets.

Linda :cool2:

I'll get me coat.....

Well done. I know I would have bought one had I the cash. She currently has a great handbag on her website of a cat face that was on advanced orders last time I looked. In a way I now know why I am broke. I have no self control and will buy everything and anything I like with no thought.

I love designer bags but they have to be leather (or fabric - not plastic though), just my personal preference -what I really don't like about this forum at times is the personal attacks on presenters/guests - especially around something like bipolar - it's not something to be mocked or sneered at - and the cattiness is unnecessary - I will no doubt run the gauntlet of an avalanche of rude responses by saying that I turn of Ralph and his Honora (imho overpriced for what you get) brand - but wouldn't dream of turning it into a personal attack -however, if anyone is a really big LG fan I suggest signing up for her newsletters and you will find 75% discounts in the sales - bags that are still on the QVC website were sold in her sale recently (eg Poodle Parlour Edith over £200 on QVC went for about £75) - so its the QVC prices that seem to be the real rip off here!

I will no doubt run the gauntlet of an avalanche of rude responses by saying that I turn of Ralph and his Honora (imho overpriced for what you get) brand - but wouldn't dream of turning it into a personal attack

Thank gawd for that, I thought it was just me that wasn't 'keen'! My OH calls them 'QVC coloured raisins' & unfortunately, I, err, feel the same way.......! lol
(I know loads of people absolutely love them though, just not to my taste, at all! I'm horribly dull I know but I like pearls to be white & round(ish), that's it!)

Latest posts

Back