Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Confession is good for the soul!

Whats a F.A.R.T :D

I am a F.A.R.T.and proud of it! :cheeky:The whole thing is becoming addictive to someone like me who is a tad Obsessive/Compulsive......:smirk:

Whatever will I do with all the money I save? :clapping: It's a dilemma!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I am a F.A.R.T.and proud of it! :cheeky:The whole thing is becoming addictive to someone like me who is a tad Obsessive/Compulsive......:smirk:

Whatever will I do with all the money I save? :clapping: It's a dilemma!

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

You can save £179.00 on the Lulu Guiness bag too! I have saved hundreds since becoming a farty pants. As I type I am saving £30.00 on some Ojon tat. I like this not buying malarky.

Lulu Guinness Wanda Patent Shoulder Bag
Today's Special Value Price £179.43
QVC Price £220.00
Item Number 143457
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £5.95
Glam up your outfit with this chic shoulder bag from Lulu Guinness. The Wanda bag has been specially created for QVC customers and is the perfect statement accessory. It boasts an array of stylish designer details, including Lulu's signature lip-print lining and a detachable lip-shaped mirror charm so you can check your make-up on the go. The bag is big enough to use for work, travel or going out. Choose from four classic colours: Aubergine, Putty Beige, Red or Black. It measures about 43cm x 27cm x 13cm (17" x 10.5" x 5").

Can someone please enlighten us - I don't have the time or energy to read through 39 pages! yiike

It is on page 2 but here it is anyway!

F.A.R.T.S Club.

Forumites
Against
Reckless
TSV
Spending

Silly Catherine lady just been on with the 4 colours and she said it's on 3 easy payments!!!!:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I will watch this launch coz i'm quite fond of Lulu's rather bizzarre appearance and general quirkiness,however,the only Guinness i'm interested in are the ones I can pour down my neck.

Having said that if someone gave me one of her bags,specially any of the lip ones,I wouldn't throw it way,I just personally would not pay those prices for it.

I'm not a handbag queen for nothing you know! I can't have enough handbags - my husband has resigned himself to that fact now@:hi::blush:

I'm not a handbag queen for nothing you know! I can't have enough handbags - my husband has resigned himself to that fact now@:hi::blush:

I love handbags too but you can buy a handbag for £2.00 in Primark. Still if you have your heart set on this then go for it. Don't tell the other f.a.r.ts that I failed to stop you or I will be drummed out of the forum.

LG couldnt even be bothered to design a new especially for QVC bag so they added a couple of new colours and brought the same one back :yawn2: I dont have a problem with pvc, just with the prices some of the designers charge for them. :dull::

Latest posts

Back