Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness Mid Pollyanna Patent Quilted Lips Handbag
Item Number: 118421
QVC Price £370.00
Todays Special Value Price £307.96
P&P £6.95

4 Easy Pay instalments of £76.99, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.118421

Lulu Guinness Pollyanna quilted lips patent handbag. Smart and stylish, this gorgeous investment piece from Lulu Guinness is made of luxuriously soft patent leather in a choice of five colours, and features a simple clasp fastening, a pair of fixed handles, and a quilted finish incorporating the brand's unmistakeable lip motif. Both timeless and fashionable, you'll cherish this fabulous Pollyanna handbag from Lulu Guinness for years and years.

Only available here - created for QVC to celebrate the brand's 25th anniversary, this beautiful bag combines two quintessential icons of Lulu Guinness design for the first time: the classic Pollyanna shape, with the popular quilted lips fabrication.

Black and red cotton lip-blot printed lining
Inner zip pocket and mobile phone slot
Branding on one side and interior
Bag (h x w x d): 27cm x 32cm x 9cm (11" x 13" x 4")
Handle drop: 23cm (9")

Colour options:

Black
Stone
Navy
Red
Indigo

Behind the brand:
Lulu Guinness OBE is one of the leading ladies of British fashion, and has been internationally recognised for her innovation and style since launching her company in 1989. Her iconic designs and must-have accessories are made from the finest materials and are collected by fashion lovers worldwide.

All measurements are approximate

It's obviously just me ( cos you guys love her) but I just don't get why anyone would pay £300 for a LG bag - I just don't get it ??!!

let me guess on 4 easy pays loool

yes, you know as much as i admire you SCW, sometimes i wanna ring your neck for finding them all lol!! (you know i greatly appreciate you really) :mysmilie_50: thanks though, it means i can enjoy my friday night without having to worry about being up for the launch... i might order the black too; its my mums 65th birthday in a few weeks and she always admires my bags so me and my brother could club together and buy this for her... not sure yet though, i've got my navy one though...

yes, you know as much as i admire you SCW, sometimes i wanna ring your neck lol!! :mysmilie_50: thanks though, it means i can enjoy my friday night without having to worry about being up for the launch... i might order the black too; its my mums 65th birthday in a few weeks and she always admires my bags so me and my brother could club together and buy this for her... not sure yet though, i've got my navy one though...

Good for you, I didn't think I would like the bag but I do, in the indigo particularly, must resist though as I had the last one and do not need anymore handbags ,:mysmilie_11:

Good for you, I didn't think I would like the bag but I do, in the indigo particularly, must resist though as I had the last one and do not need anymore handbags ,:mysmilie_11:

well my excuse is i have never been able to get hold of a navy one - they usually sell out before i have chance, i really loved the stone, but i wanted navy so i'm really happy! its my ultimate favourite style of hers too, the pollyanna is perfect.

I still don't like this bag but need a red Lulu. I have added it to my basket. I am now going to step away from the laptop and let it sit in cyber basket for a while, slowly returning to the shelf......*eek*

I still don't like this bag but need a red Lulu. I have added it to my basket. I am now going to step away from the laptop and let it sit in cyber basket for a while, slowly returning to the shelf......*eek*

oh i already have a red bag, in fact the red one i have is also quilted lips... very nice! you're being very brave, i wish i had that willpower

well my excuse is i have never been able to get hold of a navy one - they usually sell out before i have chance, i really loved the stone, but i wanted navy so i'm really happy! its my ultimate favourite style of hers too, the pollyanna is perfect.

The stone is gorgeous I agree. I have a stone, and a few black. I wouldn't use navy (although I always hanker after it) and I am not a purple girl - despite having the extra large Jenny in this colour. Red I haven't got. I love the Pollyanna, but still can't get past those lips - argh!! Also, it seems like such a large bag, and I am quite petite and don't do large bags.....oh there are definitely more cons than pro. Note to self: go and do something more productive instead!

oh i already have a red bag, in fact the red one i have is also quilted lips... very nice! you're being very brave, i wish i had that willpower

Ha! I went and had dinner, and when I returned my basket was empty. What did I do? Added it straight back!! I am going to get the tape measure out now and one of my other Lulu bags, to compare. Oh I am so fickle. I will probably talk myself out of it eventually, as it's not screaming "buy me"....maybe I should look on the bay for a 2nd hand red Lulu. I always wish I had a red Jenny, as the cream one I have is lush. I don't know, but the lips didn't seem as pronounced as they are now...maybe it's just me, and I have been scarred for life after seeing that suitcase!

Bet you can't wait to get your navy Pollyanna - wooh!

Ha! I went and had dinner, and when I returned my basket was empty. What did I do? Added it straight back!! I am going to get the tape measure out now and one of my other Lulu bags, to compare. Oh I am so fickle. I will probably talk myself out of it eventually, as it's not screaming "buy me"....maybe I should look on the bay for a 2nd hand red Lulu. I always wish I had a red Jenny, as the cream one I have is lush. I don't know, but the lips didn't seem as pronounced as they are now...maybe it's just me, and I have been scarred for life after seeing that suitcase!

Bet you can't wait to get your navy Pollyanna - wooh!

would i help if i scream buy it? are you looking for some persuasion? lol the red one i have is the jenny, its nice, i actually have that bag in red and in electric blue... the suitcases are not that bad are they? i wouldn't personally want them - i'd be too scared they got damaged by those carless handlers, but they seem ok

on a totally different topic, has lulu ever done a chocolate brown shade?

would i help if i scream buy it? are you looking for some persuasion? lol the red one i have is the jenny, its nice, i actually have that bag in red and in electric blue... the suitcases are not that bad are they? i wouldn't personally want them - i'd be too scared they got damaged by those carless handlers, but they seem ok

on a totally different topic, has lulu ever done a chocolate brown shade?

I think she did the Romilly in a dark brown for Q at some point, but nothing else springs to mind. I would love a tan bag, you can't beat a tan leather bag!

Ooh you lucky thing with your Jenny's! I have cut my collection right back now, I used to have 18 pieces at one point (including purses) but now I just have 5 bags and 1 purse. Three black, one cream and one purple. Oh I lie, I have another black I had forgotten about! I have a lovely LK Bennet red patent bag, which is very like the Amelia, but it just doesn't do it for me and I barely use it.

I don't know what it is about the suitcase, but they freak me out, haha!

No, it doesn't help by the way - but thanks anyway!! I am thinking it's too big for me now, and I don't use my current ones enough as it is. I'm getting there, slowly!!

I think she did the Romilly in a dark brown for Q at some point, but nothing else springs to mind. I would love a tan bag, you can't beat a tan leather bag!

Ooh you lucky thing with your Jenny's! I have cut my collection right back now, I used to have 18 pieces at one point (including purses) but now I just have 5 bags and 1 purse. Three black, one cream and one purple. Oh I lie, I have another black I had forgotten about! I have a lovely LK Bennet red patent bag, which is very like the Amelia, but it just doesn't do it for me and I barely use it.

I don't know what it is about the suitcase, but they freak me out, haha!

No, it doesn't help by the way - but thanks anyway!! I am thinking it's too big for me now, and I don't use my current ones enough as it is. I'm getting there, slowly!!

you've prompted me to count my collection... and its sickening, i am ashamed lol... I have about 50 pieces (including purses and make up bags) and i have an umbrella too... i would love her to bring chocolate back and yes tan would be good too!!

you've prompted me to count my collection... and its sickening, i am ashamed lol... I have about 50 pieces (including purses and make up bags) and i have an umbrella too... i would love her to bring chocolate back and yes tan would be good too!!

WOW!!! That is quite some collection. Do you use them all? I had to get rid of mine as I couldn't get around to using them all. Even now I struggle as I can't very often use them for work. I would love to see your collection! Oh I have make up pouches and an umbrella too, I didn't count them, oops! I still don't get anywhere close to 50 though. That's dedication. You should call in on one of the shows, like the Kipling ladies, hehe!!

Here's the chocolate brown version of the Romilly TSV September 2009 (I think this was the first Lulu Guinness TSV) the qvc price was £220 and the TSV price was £183 plus P&P. Ah those were the days!

Back then there was outcry that the bag was nearly £200 for a PVC bag but I picked up a couple at a local charity shop for a song and it doesn't bother me that they aren't patent leather as it means they are lighter to carry around. They pop up on ebay occasionally.

Attachments

• 145900_ch.jpg
    145900_ch.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 137
WOW!!! That is quite some collection. Do you use them all? I had to get rid of mine as I couldn't get around to using them all. Even now I struggle as I can't very often use them for work. I would love to see your collection! Oh I have make up pouches and an umbrella too, I didn't count them, oops! I still don't get anywhere close to 50 though. That's dedication. You should call in on one of the shows, like the Kipling ladies, hehe!!

yes i use them all, obviously not all the time i have probably hundreds of bags in total (many different brands) its my addiction, some are addicted to smoking, i'm addicted to carrying nice handbags lol... i alternate them weekly depending on my mood.

yes i use them all, obviously not all the time i have probably hundreds of bags in total (many different brands) its my addiction, some are addicted to smoking, i'm addicted to carrying nice handbags lol... i alternate them weekly depending on my mood.

Great post, made me feel so much better about my collection of handbags, I only have about 35-40 bags, and thought that was enough, only about 10 LG ones though, sounds strange but they give me a great deal of pleasure :blush:

I have just added the black one to my basket. This is not my usual style of handbag as I am not sure about the snap closure. Does anyone have any feedback about the snap closure?

I have about a dozen Lulu Guinness handbags as they last really well compared to other makes and they always get compliments, I have a mixture of QVC TSVs and from her own web site in the sale or with good discount codes.

The snap enclosure has always discouraged me from buying this style of bag as I would be worried it would break after a while and I am always dipping in and out of my bags, I would be interested to know that others think of them too

Latest posts

Back