Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the look of the Polka Dots bag in navy and red too if I'm honest! Had a look the LG sale and I also like small Wanda. Must not spend, must not spend.......

I like the look of the Polka Dots bag in navy and red too if I'm honest! Had a look the LG sale and I also like small Wanda. Must not spend, must not spend.......

Me too! I have the stone polka dot and it's absolutely lush! Do I want another? Hmm....!

Which Wanda are you eyeing up?! :p

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Oh dear. They have the patent Franka in navy, anniversary price and easy pays. *sigh*

:banghead:

Now Ive nothing against a nice designer bag and indeed own a couple but what is that Lulu woman on. Just caught the promo for the show and havent heard so much drivel in ages.

Not on the planet earth IMO.

Like I said nothing against her bags (apart from the one that looks like a shop front) but really she needs to cop herself on and get a grip

Sorry cant stand people who talk pap.

Oh dear. They have the patent Franka in navy, anniversary price and easy pays. *sigh*

:banghead:

That one spoke to me too, even though they couldn't even show it!!!! Mind you, I think I love the navy Jenny even more..........

I think Nicola said we'd see it later, so stay tooned ;) wooh ooh!!

I know, the Jenny would be lush in navy. It's not on there for sale is it, just the competition? I've also been looking at the raspberry nappa wanda but maybe it's too Barbie?!!

Btw - where was Ms G herself? I hope she puts in an appearance. Although, I do prefer Nicola as she shows the bag properly, inside and everything.

Edit. Oh dear, just seen the navy Jenny. I want!! I have the black and the cream, which I've been alternating for work this week! I used to have a navy patent bag years ago and it was the same colour as this. Hmm, I don't want to see the navy Franka now, it may find it's way into my basket :eek:

Last edited:
Me too! I have the stone polka dot and it's absolutely lush! Do I want another? Hmm....!

Which Wanda are you eyeing up?! :p

I like the black and mink one also the confetti. Decisions decisions! I might go for the polka dot one. It would be a great bag and one that would be very nice to take down to Cardiff on my hols!! Any excuse lol. I also have a bit of a soft spot for Blondie Mania bags, and have bought one in their sale a few years back, very nice too.

Last edited:
I am really liking the navy Jenny and Franka. Don't know which one I should go for? I must not buy anything. I am trying very hard to resist.

I have the navy Franka in my basket and it's sold out. Argh, need to decide quickly!!!

Can't decide though, something stopping me...oh no, time is ticking, haha!!

The Navy Franka was a lovely colour when they showed it on air - a nice 'light navy' and the patent looked lovely. I didn't think I would like a navy bag - never have anything navy but this one looked really nice.

Just couldn't believe they still wanted £268 for the stone franka when you can get it for £162 off the website. It is fabulous. Although interestingly they mentioned that it has the lip print lining in it and the one I bought off LG website has the striped lining -so do you think they make the bags for QVC special?

If anyone wants it I am about to release it from my basket.....ready, steady....go!! Keep refreshing, you may catch it, lol

Brilliant Tash!! I Am sticking to my small or bright requirements!! May get the red polka dot... Glad you managed to catch it!!

Looking at the perforated wanda though, I think I would quite like that in red too. Have ordered the Franka anyway....will have to havea serious think, lol. Although the Wanda will be coming direct from LG :p

Latest posts

Back