Lulu Guinness TSV 12/12/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm....jury is out. I had the red patent Franka previously but sold it due to lack of use. I love patent bags but I tend to treat them with kid gloves. I can't take it shopping and throw it in the trolley, I can't throw it in the back of the car and I can't have it on the floor under a table in case anyone scratches it! I do need a more casual bag that I don't have to be so precious about (other than my work bag) so this could be a good option.....IF I was ever going to a) shop with Q again and b) buy a LG from Q again!!

I quite like the indigo....

Noooo!!!

Thanks for posting Autumn! :)

Haha! I have a code for 3 easy pays still to use. :mysmilie_11: I just tried adding it to my basket, out of curiosity, and it went haywire!

I'd like to see a close up of the Indigo as sometimes when I look at it it seems purple...the stone is awful (I think). It would be Indigo, black, red - in that order!

Oh dear, what are we like?!

Lulu loves easy pay so I should imagine it will be ;-)

I will wait to see it in the flesh and have a good think about it, I only have one navy bag ( I think) and that is the perforated wanda, the stone does nothing for me, but I do also like the black :mysmilie_59:

I have the stone patent franka and use it all the time and it still looks as good as the day I got it, but the croc version looks a little drab by comparison.

Strato, you could save an ebay search for "diamonique Q-word" and ebay will send you an email when the person who won the QVC bid comes to their senses and lists it from 99p and free delivery, unless it was a Q employee, in which case it'll be a one day listing £12 postage and bidding from £499.99!

I have the stone patent franka and use it all the time and it still looks as good as the day I got it, but the croc version looks a little drab by comparison.

I agree. I have seen the stone patent Franka, and Eva, and I have a stone Jenny but this one looks....dirty? I know they are calling it mink so maybe it's a different shade, but it just doesn't look right somehow.

It's still allowing me to add to basket, but resist I shall (I hope!)

Haha! I have a code for 3 easy pays still to use. :mysmilie_11: I just tried adding it to my basket, out of curiosity, and it went haywire!

I'd like to see a close up of the Indigo as
sometimes when I look at it it seems purple
...the stone is awful (I think). It would be Indigo, black, red - in that order!

Oh dear, what are we like?!

Lulu loves easy pay so I should imagine it will be ;-)

You might be right there. I have the midnight patent Jenny, and it makes me think of the iolite gem - ie in certain light it looks blue, in other light it looks violet.

Of the four TSV colours I like the look of the red croc one. If it ever appeared at a bargain sale price on LG website I'd be persuaded by that one.

oh now the mention of a violet cast to the midnight is tempting me! Heaven help me, I'm beyond hope!

Not long now ladies! I think I will be refraining.....my easy pay code was burning a hole in my pocket so I ordered the black & white polka dot patent leather Franka! I went through the order process and almost stopped myself at the last moment, thinking about recent experience, but I noticed that it would be delivered by DX. I thought I would give it a try. It arrived today in perfect condition! Still in a bag but you could tell more care had been taken with the package than usual. Am over the moon with it. So, unless the red TSV absolutely screams to me at the top of it's voice (!!) I hopefully should not be indulging! :mysmilie_50:

Well at least it is likely to come in proper packaging so it gets to you undamaged! I have been spreading the word about the packaging issue noted on another thread and warned friends NOT to buy from QVC however good a bargain it may seem. I have never bought her stuff but I am told her (shop/website) January sale is fantastic.

I've heard some really awful stories about how the bags where both packaged and delievered. You're right too, Mazza the winter sale at Lulu Guinness is fab you usually get 50 or 70% off. The Jenny I ordered today was a birthday present from hubby for one of those 'significant' birthdays, where you just want to hide under the duvet! lol
The one and only Lulu G bag from QVC was stuffed in a plastic bag which was too small for it and then in a card board box that had a few knocks and I was not very pleased that an expensive bag with a high P&P was sent to me thus. I rang Customer Service and complained and they apologised(fat good that was to me)

I think they may be ctd. However, the Franka I bought was, and it's spot on (pardon the pun!) And so is the Amelia. I have to say, these two Q editions are two of the more successful Q ventures. I keep looking at the red but it would be ludicrous to buy another right now. Ludicrous :-/

Oh and my previous patent Franka was also a Q special - in fact, she only does Franka's for them - and that was perfect too. I don't think you can go wrong with a Franka. If you have seen the small Eva in real life, this bag blows it out of the water!! No bowing on the bottom so the bag actually sits on it's feet etc - perfect. Let's hope I don't end up eating my words if any of you buy and it ends up bad!

Clearly l am no fashionista, because l think this bag is horrible - looks like something my granny would have used.

Clearly l am no fashionista, because l think this bag is horrible - looks like something my granny would have used.

I'm definitely no fashionista either but I love it. :hi: It looks like one you could get lots of use from, sadly I won't be buying but if it appeared in her sale like I think another QVC exclusive did then I might consider it.

Hi,

i'm not keen either.

Love the shape, but not keen on the moc croc effect.

Cheers,
Karen

I think that's what attracts me to it because it might wear better as the odd mark would be less obvious on moc croc than on a smooth leather.

Latest posts

Back