Lulu Guinness TSV 03/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

my favourite LG bag was the Ruthie style.

I have 3 of it, in different colours.

However, last year, my husband (of 30 years), left me for a much younger woman called.... Ruth.

I know it shouldn't affect me, but I havent used one of them since :(

Cheers,
karen

Just think you have the 'problem' of having 3 handbags which you could soon solve---the other person has a much bigger problem on her hands!

Thanks all.

I am *hoping* that once the divorce is over I will be able to carry them again, and when I look at them laugh my head off! :)
Other wise I may be selling them as I need the cash! :(

Not keen on the TSV. Just dont like the shape.

Cant think of any occasion I would take it instead of a bag I already own.

Cheers,
karen

Just popped my LG virginity!!!

Not the TSV. After much internal debate, I went for this, in black cherry:
http://http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-Small-Patent-Eva-with-Removable-Crossbody-Strap.product.103293.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-103293

Am so excited. I originally wanted one of the Pollyannas but they don't have a cross body, and are a bit big.

This little one is gorgeous - and I find the option of a cross body is brilliant, and saves back pain.

Since it is on easy pays, I get to pay with my birthday money, and play with it for weeks before I have to decide whether to actually cough up any of my own dosh! :mysmilie_59:

Good for you Crinkly, it does look a lovely style bag and just the right size, I like it in the cobalt colour but not sure about the red lips on the top clasp, I am tempted with the Tsv, can't decide what colour I fancy though, :wonder: hope you are happy with yours when it arrives!

Just popped my LG virginity!!!

Not the TSV. After much internal debate, I went for this, in black cherry:
http://http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-Small-Patent-Eva-with-Removable-Crossbody-Strap.product.103293.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-103293

Am so excited. I originally wanted one of the Pollyannas but they don't have a cross body, and are a bit big.

This little one is gorgeous - and I find the option of a cross body is brilliant, and saves back pain.

Since it is on easy pays, I get to pay with my birthday money, and play with it for weeks before I have to decide whether to actually cough up any of my own dosh! :mysmilie_59:

i have that bag in the black cherry and navy its amazing!!! you'll love it!

I have this in Navy and love it, I'm using it at the moment and it easily holds my daily "stuff". I also have 2 bags in Black Cherry and it's probably my favourite LG colour. Excellent choice all round, I hope you love it when it arrives.

My Navy Eva has had a few scrapes around the frame but I'm a strong believer in not saving things for best.

i also don't believe in keeping things for best, other wise why buy them?
i have over 30 lulu bags and each is loved and looked after, but i use them all (obviously not all at the same time)...
did you order anything today Jude?

No bags this time. I'm going to wait for the summer sale, though tbh there's nothing grabbing my attention there either....but...70% off and I could be tempted. :wink:

I think the sale is usually July time and the next one is just before Xmas, I fancied the stone Tsv but it sold out whilst I was on the phone to my mum, she has saved me a few pounds :mysmilie_50:

usually june/july... i will be emailed a few days before the sale, so i'll share on here when i know exactly.

I entered the competition to win the chartreuse Izzy but didn't win (obviously everyone would have heard if I had), I could be tempted by the Pollyanna in this colour (at the right price), now had she done a bigger Paula in this colour I'd struggle to resist. :clapping:

i saw the pollyanna in that colour on her website, i LOVE it, but wouldn't but it... its not me.
i justify buying them buy selecting colours that suit what i wear etc... that chartreuse although lovely isn't a practical buy for me.
i love her sweet shop bag too, you seen that?

Yes and I have to say I prefer it to the book shop one and others shops she's done recently. I don't have any of the shops as I wasn't sure I'd use them, they seem more like collectables. I did buy a bag with the pot dogs (Two of a Kind the design was called) and use it often in the winter to cheer myself up. Thinking about it I probably wear LG bags more in the Autumn and Winter, although I use my stone franka all year round.

I love it when QVC has to accomodate the "ahem" quirkier vendors like Lulu, Marcell Drucker, Joan Rivers and even Lennie from Nina Leoonard. They keep the presenters on their toes. She also a great example of a bi-polar sufferer doing alright for herself :rock:

I managed to order the Tsv in the stone after all, one minute there in stock and then they aren't, someone must have been doing check out Hokey Cokey! Still I got it, I do agree that the quirkier vendors make for more entertaining viewing, made me laugh when AD said she was scared of Lulu

Yes and I have to say I prefer it to the book shop one and others shops she's done recently. I don't have any of the shops as I wasn't sure I'd use them, they seem more like collectables. I did buy a bag with the pot dogs (Two of a Kind the design was called) and use it often in the winter to cheer myself up. Thinking about it I probably wear LG bags more in the Autumn and Winter, although I use my stone franka all year round.

I love it when QVC has to accomodate the "ahem" quirkier vendors like Lulu, Marcell Drucker, Joan Rivers and even Lennie from Nina Leoonard. They keep the presenters on their toes. She also a great example of a bi-polar sufferer doing alright for herself :rock:

I actually have the bookshop one, it was bought for me by my son for christmas one year (can't remember if it was christmas just gone or the one before :confused::thinking:) and its really nice, and the colours of it are more "suited" to me, but i will be very tempted if the sweet shop is ever in the sale... and yes she was certainly keeping Anne and Catherine on their toes today haha

talking about her sales, i was fortunate enough this year to be in NYC in January so went to her NYC store, oh my goodness, the prices in that sale were unbelievable i bought *cough-6-cough* bags!!

What do you think of the "Lulu" by Lulu Guinness range if you've seen it in the flesh?

Latest posts

Back