Lulu Guinness' New Handbag Hardware

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

. Jabba have you seen the Mulberry bags with the turtle or tiger locks?? Think they're on the Del Ray and the Lily. I'm not convinced.[/QUOTE said:
OMG! I :heart: the Del Ray! Dont think I'd have the turtle on one but its gorgeous!

The Del Ray is a bit big for me ... my credit card is grateful for that. But the dark blue croc one with the metallic sheen is drop dead!

Honestly ... two holidays in Florida would do me instead of a Del Ray lol. Mind you the Del Ray would be cheaper probably.

I've only been to Florida a couple of times but I loved it.

I truly truly hope and pray Lulu bags will never feature on any Towie show.

Anything on there literally does for designer, what Chav did to Burberry
Thanks to Towie Ive had to abandon ALL my red sole shoe collection, even though, im sure 'their' purchases were from china.

Sour grapes maybe? yes yes yes !! Not fair on people who work hard to save for the real thing
only then, too see identical dangling from the arm of Vapid oompah-loompahs

OHH! :grin:

Thanks to Towie Ive had to abandon ALL my red sole shoe collection, even though, im sure 'their' purchases were from china.

Sour grapes maybe? yes yes yes !! Not fair on people who work hard to save for the real thing

Totally agree!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Is Towie :The Only way Is Essex ?

Is Towie :The Only way Is Essex ?
Yes caretodiffer. And how they are suddenly celebrities
is beyond me, they all seem to be permanently on holiday, have expensive cars, clothes and bags. Can't stand the programme,
or them. Sorry to go off on a rant there. Maybe i'm just getting old, but how can they be famous, all the girls nowadays try to
dress like them, fake tan, loads of make up, short short skirt, and boobs out to hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh i sound like my poor
old gran here. Sorry :headbang:

Yes caretodiffer. And how they are suddenly celebrities
is beyond me, they all seem to be permanently on holiday, have expensive cars, clothes and bags. Can't stand the programme,
or them. Sorry to go off on a rant there. Maybe i'm just getting old, but how can they be famous, all the girls nowadays try to
dress like them, fake tan, loads of make up, short short skirt, and boobs out to hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oh i sound like my poor
old gran here. Sorry :headbang:
:mysmilie_853: it is not worth getting all worked up. I have not seen any of it, but have read about it. One way to get rid of that program and getting rid of those Towie is not to watch it, then the rating will go down and they will be axed:mysmilie_851:

I don't think LG will feature on TOWIE. Love LG or not the designs are too classy or quirky for TOWIE.

Hi,

House of fraser have a LG sale on atm, with about 20% off most bags, including the new range.

I really had to sit on my hands, I really like that Nicola!

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

spokesman from harrods was on the news last week, and was saying they now have a special till set-up for Chinese visitors.

Apparently the Chinese spend 5 times more than the Americans do in harrods!

have to admit I was surprised.

Cheers,
karen

Hi,

spokesman from harrods was on the news last week, and was saying they now have a special till set-up for Chinese visitors.

Apparently the Chinese spend 5 times more than the Americans do in harrods!

have to admit I was surprised.

Cheers,
karen
The last time I was there,the handbag section was filled with them(Chinese) that I could hardly move around them:sad: and the assistants were all about them, bowing and scrapping. The Chinese were all well designer dressed but what made me giggle inside me was, some were still wearing dark glasses indoors, of course they were designer sun glasses:giggle:

We were in Harrods (and the other expensive shops in London) over new year 2 years ago and they had queues of people lined up waiting to purchase and they were nearly all Oriental. All us poor UK citizens were just passing through for a look as we couldn't afford the £2-3,000 price tags on the bags :smirk:

We also stopped into Bicester Outlet on the way home and again they were the ones walking around with armful's of shopping bags.

Bicester Village specifically target tourists, especially those from the Far East. It's a big part of their business.

Latest posts

Back