Lulu Guinness' New Handbag Hardware

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Ted Baker wallet too Caipirossi. And I definitely have at least one M&S bag. The Wanda is my favourite LG bag shape/size. Can't see how that will work with the new lips hardware but I'm seriously not in the Market for a handbag right now anyway.

Minim my other half didn't buy me a bag but my son bought me a Mulberry bayswater for my birthday. I was seriously impressed and slightly stunned.

I am so impressed with my wallet! It was between this and the black patent LG but for half the price I think it's a better product. The quality is outstanding too.

I do love the Wanda too. I am really enjoying the gold zips on her latest range. I have a thing about black and gold, I think it's very classy. My two stud bags have this hardware, as did my purse. I'm definitely not buying any more full price LG now. I would rather wait for the sale. As much as I love them and the quality is outstanding, it's nothing you can't get in Marks (for example), so I refuse to pay for the name!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Minim my other half didn't buy me a bag but my son bought me a Mulberry bayswater for my birthday. I was seriously impressed and slightly stunned.

That's it - kick a wife when she's down .... Lol

Never mind eh! I've had my fun fooling him. Accountant he was - nay, Chief Accountant no less and you wouldn't believe what spends I got past him lol

I am so impressed with my wallet! It was between this and the black patent LG but for half the price I think it's a better product. The quality is outstanding too.

I do love the Wanda too. I am really enjoying the gold zips on her latest range. I have a thing about black and gold, I think it's very classy. My two stud bags have this hardware, as did my purse. I'm definitely not buying any more full price LG now. I would rather wait for the sale. As much as I love them and the quality is outstanding, it's nothing you can't get in Marks (for example), so I refuse to pay for the name!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Believe it or not, I've also got a Ted Baker purse, a patent one and I do really like it. It's one of the few non-Lulu bags/purses that I'm hanging on to!

I do agree with you that M&S have some lovely bags (I've had one or two in the past) but I don't think they can hold a candle to LG for quality and detail but then, for the money difference, I suppose you can't really expect them to.

Incidentally, I have a couple of LG bags on eBay right now and can't shift them! Wouldn't mind but I don't think they are over-priced either.......

I went out last night ... really I did :eek:) ... I wore a yellow top with black jeans and black so popped a few bits in my yellow Tig bag. Now it isn't my recent lust Mulberry but having used nothing else since June really and I remembered what good quality it really is for the price. Really decent quality thick leather with heavyweight but simple hardware. It's a great little handbag. The only thing I think let's it down a little is the lining. I don't think it would wear well as an every day bag. But it's blinking bright yellow. I won't be carrying it every day will I? :eek:)

I must say, I am impressed with the new collection - a little more sophisticated I feel especially the half calf Audery & Nicola

I am currently seeking a Wanda, Which is no longer available on QVC. If anyone wishes to sell their Wanda (black or cherry lips) please msg me!

I went out last night ... really I did :eek:) ... I wore a yellow top with black jeans and black so popped a few bits in my yellow Tig bag. Now it isn't my recent lust Mulberry but having used nothing else since June really and I remembered what good quality it really is for the price. Really decent quality thick leather with heavyweight but simple hardware. It's a great little handbag. The only thing I think let's it down a little is the lining. I don't think it would wear well as an every day bag. But it's blinking bright yellow. I won't be carrying it every day will I? :eek:)

I think, with the weather like it is today, a bright yellow bag is just what you need to cheer yourself up!:sun:

I must say, I am impressed with the new collection - a little more sophisticated I feel especially the half calf Audery & Nicola

I am currently seeking a Wanda, Which is no longer available on QVC. If anyone wishes to sell their Wanda (black or cherry lips) please msg me!

Do you mean a Jenny JR? Don't think there's been a black cherry lips Wanda, although there was the black nappa one. I noticed this was on easy pay the other day, but I think the black has sold out...

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Lol Tink. I came across my white Tig the other day and remembred how much I really liked it. I bet the yellow is fab! I agree, they are fab quality.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Do you mean a Jenny JR? Don't think there's been a black cherry lips Wanda,

I think this is it...
"black cherry"
black-cherry-devore-lips-small-bow-wanda.jpg

Hi Caretodiffer,

As you have probably guessed, I am a dedicated Lulu G fan so I'll start the ball rolling!! On the whole, I'm not a big fan of gold, I prefer silver, but I do like the new hardware on Lulu's bags because it is a more subtle brushed gold, rather than a bright polished finish. I think all the examples you've put in your post are beautiful!

I have the Ruthie too, in red, and have to agree that it is a gorgeous bag. We went to London recently and my Husband bought me the Nicola, which is a similar slouchy style to the Ruthie but plain nappa leather AND it has the gold lips - it's gorgeous but I have to wait until Christmas to get my hands on it!!:grin:

Cheers, PP x

Thank you for getting this thread rolling, PP:bear: I knew you, and definitely Capirossi, Akimbo, Tinkerbelle, SparklyBarbs, JR and lawrenson would come forward with your views as you are all collectors of Lulu bags:happy:
Where is Weathergirl:thinking:she has a few bags too I think. Have I missed any others from the LBG ( Lulu Bags Gang)?

Thank you for getting this thread rolling, PP:bear: I knew you, and definitely Capirossi, Akimbo, Tinkerbelle, SparklyBarbs, JR and lawrenson would come forward with your views as you are all collectors of Lulu bags:happy:
Where is Weathergirl:thinking:she has a few bags too I think. Have I missed any others from the LBG ( Lulu Bags Gang)?
Ha ha Caretodiffer, i'm a
reformed collector now, come to my senses, and as i said only going to look out in the sales. Sensible head on . There's a couple of names missing.
Spartacus, and ????? :confused:

Cheshire Lady should be on that list I think.

I'm a collector of handbags. I'm not exclusively loyal to any particular brand. Damn. I'm a handbag tart!

Back to my delish pink Mulberry today having moved to the yellow Tig for the weekend. I ought to move to the orange Osprey next to really clash my colours.

I'm a collector of handbags. I'm not exclusively loyal to any particular brand. Damn. I'm a handbag tart!

Back to my delish pink Mulberry today having moved to the yellow Tig for the weekend. I ought to move to the orange Osprey next to really clash my colours.

Now that does sound nice - I always claim orange is one of my least favourite colours, yet bizarrely I am repeatedly drawn to things of that colour, most odd....! LOL

I wouldn't wear an orange top or dress necessarily but I do love orange. It's fab if I'm wearing all black. I have one top that has muted orange/red flowers on a grey background. And I have amazing orange ostrich leather sandals so I wear the two with all White in the summer or a simple black maxi dress.

I love bright colours in accessories.

I here!!

I divide my affections between LG and Mulberry and have recently started a love affair with a lovely little Vivienne Westwood bag......:happy:

I did buy the Leopard haircalf Franka but didnt love it as much as the other 4 that I have soI returned it (DSL obviously!)

I here!!

I divide my affections between LG and Mulberry and have recently started a love affair with a lovely little Vivienne Westwood bag......:happy:

I did buy the Leopard haircalf Franka but didnt love it as much as the other 4 that I have soI returned it (DSL obviously!)

Wow Wow Wow Mulberry and Vivienne Westwood are way beyond my budget, but lucky you :envy:

Wow Wow Wow Mulberry and Vivienne Westwood are way beyond my budget, but lucky you :envy:

I sold a Mulberry I never used and a pre-loved Pink Franka so I splurged on a Vivienne! oh, and I sent back the Leoplard Franka which was WAY more than the Vivienne so thats how I justify it to myself :smirk:

Latest posts

Back