Lulu Guinness Lip Foldaway Shopper Bag One Time Only Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the idea of this bag but the reality doesn't seem so great... they always seem to wrestle with trying to do the zips up on the demos.

Love the stripy one but am sitting on my hands.

They were fiddling with zip and saying you have to be careful to not to trap it in ....doh ....i still cannot get my head around Lou Lou guinness bags....so flipping expensive ...each to their own and goodness knows I've offended without meaning to i promise you ...maybe if i have a granddaughter one day who loves them i will treat her etc if i have the money ....we will see but for myself ...I cannot justify a bag in the 100s of pounds area....is see the. In blue water The House Of Fraser sitting on the shelves ...looking not so dynamic in my humble opinion ...TV does glamourise I think ...it could glamourise a bottle of water if it wanted to i suppose ....oh well enjoy them ....but until I get a granddaughter my money is staying put .....it doesnt help that I find Lu Lu not endearing or anything ...I will be quiet now ...please don't throw mud at me ...if you enjoy them good luck to you ...each to his own....crikey 329 quid for mid Pollyanna ...:mysmilie_11:

I am not a big fan of LG... or her bags. I could throw something at my telly every time I hear her twee promo speech...

Latest posts

Back