Lulu guinness "how much"!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have 5 LG bags - all of which I purchased in the Sale at 50 or 70% off. They are excellent quality and people always comment on how lovely they are when I use them. They are well worth the money.

I am busy saving for another couple in the January Sale!

I love some of Lulu's bags but they are way out of my price range so I haven't got any. I do like her shows though, she's so incredibly "posh" in an eccentric kind of way and I love the way she comes across. She seems like a great person but then if I was raking in £400 on average for a handbag I'd be happy too :) On another thread we were talking about cheapie LG accessories available at JC Penney in the USA (probably cheap quality too) and I think it's a bit unfair we can't get them here. However, I'm trying to get a lady I know to buy and ship to me here so if that happens I'll let you know what the quality IS like.

CC

that was me. i'm in Florida at the mo and have actually bought a couple of the bags. they are surprisingly nice quality for $40 (£25 ish). Also bought matching make up bags $10, and mirror compacts with regular and 2x mirrors $10. So I've got 2 pressies of bag, make up bag and mirror set for $60, roughly £38 per set. QVC could easily charge £60-£70 quid for such a set and sell them like hot cakes. Obviously they are making a good profit on the original Lulu G bags, which are lovely but just not my sort of thing.

I ordered one in the sale and sent it back although it was well made i much prefer my Radley bags which I usually buy in the sale

Ive often drooled over the LG bags but never had the cash to buy - I did buy the Tote she designed for the Royal Marsden cancer charity and the quality is great (thanks to the person who put that lInk on the forum).

But Radley, now why don't QVC try and bring Radley bags. Beautiful leather, well made at affordable prices. I also don't understand what happened to Stone Mountain bags, some of those were lovely leather at good prices as well.

I love Kipling too just because they are so light and they go in the washing machine.

Latest posts

Back