Lulu Guinness Accessory Gifts TSV 09/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the Paula, but it's nearly always in Lulu's online sales so if you want a Paula then you may want to take a bit of a chance hold on until her Xmas sale for a better price.

From the photos it doesnr look much but in that video.....oh what a beautiful bag :heart:

I love the Paula. It's a real favourite for me. I have the small Paula though, which from memory was a TSV a while back. I have the pale pink and the damson. Knew I'd love the pale pink and took a chance on the damson. Honestly the show stopper is the damson. It's stunning and goes with pretty much anything in my wardrobe. Grey or navy would be my choice but I need to see it in the flesh I think as the straps look a bit long to me ... she said in the vague hope of not scoring a self inflicted whack in the wallet.

Lulu Guinness Large Paula Grainy Patent Leather Handbag with Lip Charm
Item Number: 161334
QVC Price £389.00
Todays Special Value Price £324.96
P&P £4.95

The Paula bag is made from beautifully textured grainy patent leather in a framed shape with a zip fastening at the top, slim shoulder straps and gold-tone metal hardware throughout. Included with this stunning bag is a removable charm shaped like a luscious pair of lips for that extra splash of Lulu Guinness style, creating a look just waiting to be shown off on your arm.

The choice is yours - you know that we love to spoil you, so we've got five gorgeous colour options for you to choose between. Keep it classic with Black, Midnight and Garnet Red, or opt for something a bit more unusual with Damson or Mink.

From dawn 'till dusk - the Paula bag can be styled in a multitude of ways so you can really make it work for any occasion. The long and slim straps will fit effortlessly over even the bulkiest winter coat.

Bag: 100% leather; lining: 100% cotton
1 x zipped pocket, 1 x phone pocket
Gold embossed logo at the front
Red enamel lip-shaped zip pull
Protective metal feet at the base
Dust bag included
Bag (l x w x d): 26cm x 34cm x 16cm (10.2" x 13.4" x 6.3")
Strap drop: 22cm (8.7")

Colour options:

Damson
Garnet Red
Black
Midnight
Mink

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161334

Latest posts

Back