Lulu Guinness Accessory Gifts TSV 09/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just decided against this and to go with a pre-loved small Paula from someone I've bought from before. Just slightly more than one easy payment so I'm very happy with that.

Gosh, this is so expensive. I love my Lulu G bags and have about half a dozen but bought all in the LG website sales with fabulous discounts - 60-70% off. This is barely 16.5% off. I don't blame you ladies on here if you really love the bag but for me the decision is easy.

(I still like looking though!)

I like the navy and mink but won't be buying .Too expensive for me .

The wet look style leather reminds me it was popular in the seventies.I had a very fetching pair of black wet look leather knee high boots .I wore them with my leather mini skirt.

Now ,I am happy with my only LG the small Eva.

I thought it would be under £300, so have resisted, although I do think it is a lovely bag. I just can't justify spending that sort of money on a bag but I do hope the ladies on here who buy it love it. I have had my eye on a Michael Kors tote for a while, whilst I know you can't really compare that to a nice LG bag which the tsv certainly is, I have treated myself to that, the 30% off in HoF brand event made it much more affordable for me and I know i wil get a lot of use out of it.

Good job Q offer Easy pays

Last year there was a sale preview on the Lulu website from December 18th 2015; I know this cos I posted the link on the "Reasons not to shop" board. When I clicked on the old link it took me to the "upto 60% off" offer that recently ended; which makes me think they'll re-use this link for the next sale. Plus there's a strong chance the items that featured in last month's "Christmas comes early" promotion will feature in the January sale so worth having a look before you buy any bags at the full price this side of Xmas.

LINK HERE

Do you think they will still have the Xmas sale since they had a 60% off just a couple of weeks ago?

I am lusting after a Frances but it is one of the most expensive ones so I would want the perfect colour (which is???????)

I`m not keen on the finish of this bag. I once had a leather bag with a similar kind of finish, not an LG I hasten to add and the leather creased and cracked easily. It wasn`t a bag I used everyday either. Hopefully the leather on the LG bag will wear better.

Do you think they will still have the Xmas sale since they had a 60% off just a couple of weeks ago?

I am lusting after a Frances but it is one of the most expensive ones so I would want the perfect colour (which is???????)

I would've thought so, I can't remember her ever not having an Xmas sale. If you can hold your nerve until final reductions in January you can end up getting an absolute bargain, I got a Grace clutch for £16(!) last year.

anather tsv thats not sold out regular recurrance these days

It is a lot of money on top of Christmas even with easy pays. Claire was really pushing the easy pay method talking about being able to buy more later in the day as well as the TSV.
The problem is it costs the same in the end ,plus you spend more in reality with more easy pays and they mount up and seem to go on for ever.

I prefer to pay up front.i got in a muddle with easy pay in the past ,so now avoid it.

Last edited:
I think a smaller evening bag or clutch would've suited a TSV this time of year.

Although I love the Damson, I'm going to hold out for the sale and hope I get something in either Cassis or Sage. I like a few styles so hope I get lucky!

Way too expensive (even though I own a few LG bags), and without the brand name it could be a leather one from M & S or the like.

Had to laugh at the lipstick keyring for almost £50, tweedledee and tweedledum were in gushing mode about it as a present for friends who had bought a new flat/car/ etc etc. Oh, and Frank's continual ' NIGHTMARE' is losing one's keys in her bag..... ohhhhhhh nightmare !!!!. Oh, get a f..... life woman !!!! Nightmares are when you're house burns down, people you love die, you have no money for food, you stupid stupid woman. (and I'd forget about all the beauty products you take on holiday or use at home, because they clearly don't work)

Way too expensive (even though I own a few LG bags), and without the brand name it could be a leather one from M & S or the like.

Had to laugh at the lipstick keyring for almost £50, tweedledee and tweedledum were in gushing mode about it as a present for friends who had bought a new flat/car/ etc etc. Oh, and Frank's continual ' NIGHTMARE' is losing one's keys in her bag..... ohhhhhhh nightmare !!!!. Oh, get a f..... life woman !!!! Nightmares are when you're house burns down, people you love die, you have no money for food, you stupid stupid woman. (and I'd forget about all the beauty products you take on holiday or use at home, because they clearly don't work)

It makes my flesh creep with embarrassment when they use the "there's nothing worse......." line, one "nothing worse" was Jill Franks Nails Inc Pot having glitter in it, I kid you not, having glitter in it.

Latest posts

Back