Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV Saturday the 21st April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know I nearly sent you a message today SCW saying that I thought you'd been quiet! Didn't know you'd been under the weather. Wish you better. I'd definitely missed you. And not just because of your wizardry with TSVs.

Uh oh. Maybe now is a good time to stop watching QVC again :sad:

Am surprised Catherine hasn't posted about this on her blog - am off to do some scouting!

Sorry to hear you've been poorly SCW - look after yourself :flower:

Not usually. Just bags, purses and the occasional other item like the phone holder. I think they have the umbrellas on the website but never seen them on-air.

Keep well.

Hope your feeling a little better Ian.
Thanks again for all your do on here, but please take good care of yourself.
Bags x

Sorry you've not been so good lately - I missed you too. Take care !!!

Hi,

there was a pic of a smallish LG bag on the monthly email.

There are a few half-price LG bags around atm, on various websites.

Cheers,
Karen

Does she sell her sunglasses on qvc?

I got some lovely Lulu Guinness sunglasses in Boots on the weekend - using the half price voucher they give away. The case is the best bit - lovely patent black:cool:

Hope you are feeling better Ian - keep up the good work :happy:

Hope everything is OK with you :up: Thank you for the effort you put in bringing us the very important info, I for one appreciate it very much:flower:

I've never seen such a nice Lulu Guinness thread, haha!! Anyone got any clues yet? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last summer I got a fab pair of lulu guiness sunglasses from TK Maxx......granted they had the case missing but were £20! They are lovely!

Latest posts

Back