Lulu Guinness Accessories TSV 02/09/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

what colours are you tempted by?

Definitely the Damson, tempted by the Black as it is so safe but think (if I bought 2 and I'm sure I won't but IF...) I would be really tempted by the Light Grey as an alternative 'goes with everything' colour. What colour(s) are you drawn to?

Definitely the Damson, tempted by the Black as it is so safe but think (if I bought 2 and I'm sure I won't but IF...) I would be really tempted by the Light Grey as an alternative 'goes with everything' colour. What colour(s) are you drawn to?

Definitely the Damson for me too and possibly the orange shade...I'm loving this seasons colour choices from Lulu.

The damson is lovely isn't it? But damn my two main winter coats wouldn't match the colour. Oh dear, buy the bag and a new coat(s)? :mysmilie_50:

It's expensive for me this month too really as I've had unexpected things to pay for (my sons fault), but I will treat myself to 1 if on easy pay (at least 3 easy pays for me)

Lulu Guinness Frances Soft Grain Leather Tote Bag with Detachable Strap
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-....148968.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-10-_-148968

QVC Price: £389.00
Special price: £284.88
P&P: £6.95

The elegant Frances tote bag fastens with a top zip, features two fixed handles and a detachable, adjustable strap so it can be handheld or worn across the body, and is expertly crafted from beautifully soft to the touch, yet durable leather, which will soften and relax further with use. Whether you're a fan of Lulu Guinness or you're new to her luxurious creations, this instant classic will be an accessory you'll love for a lifetime.

Ahead of the fashion pack - the Frances bag is a brand new design from Lulu Guinness and will be launched with her international spring/summer 2016 collection. But QVC UK customers have been given this opportunity to get the bag now, before anyone else.

Something different - the supple soft grain leather it's made from gives it a contemporary look that's different to this iconic brand's typically more structured designs.

Added value - you'll also receive a lip-shaped padded leather luggage tag worth £30 that can be removed and attached to your other Lulu favourites.

Finishing touches with finesse - the bag features gold-tone hardwear, throughout including strap buckle, clasps and zips, as well as studs and metal feet in the iconic Lulu Guinness lips shape.

Lulu Guinness dust bag included - keep inside when not in use
Inner zip and slot pockets
Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% printed cotton lining
Bag: (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 37cm x 13cm (10" x 14.8" x 5.1")
Strap drop: 52cm - 62cm (20.5" - 24.4")
Handle drop: 15cm (5.9")

Colour options:
Black
Light Grey
Damson
Raspberry
Orange

Behind the brand
Lulu Guinness OBE is one of the leading ladies of British fashion, and
has been internationally recognised for her innovation and style since launching her company in 1989. Her iconic designs and must-have accessories are made from the finest materials and are collected by fashion lovers worldwide.

All measurements are approximate

I like the rasberry but I hardly leave the house these days so no need for handbag. Also rasberry would involve buying new coats

Nope, like others on here, the ship has long since sailed when I need a 'holdall' on a daily basis. No doubt this will fly out (who's betting the orange disappears first), to young things who take the kitchen sink and laptop to work with them; but when I go out I just need keys, phone, purse, lippy, and tissues, so the smaller the bag the better now. I've also got friends who don't even bother with a handbag any more ! stuffing keys and purse in their pockets. Must be an 'age' thing.

Latest posts

Back