Lulu Guiness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really liked the look of it, but can't afford it and couldn't justify it even if I did have the money. My really good friend is a massive fan of the range and saved her hard earned cash for months so she could buy one of her bags. It cost her £250, but she coveted it for ages and was so thrilled with it when it arrived. To her, that is satisfaction and atm she is single and has no children so felt she could have a treat - she uses it and gets pleasure just from seeing it hanging up in her bedroom.

If you have the money and that's what you want to spend it on, then it's no-one's business but your own :tongue:

I'm a fan of LG bags. I only own 1 but I do love it and was able to buy it because I had done extra hours at work so it was well deserved lol.
I know they are very expensive and for this reason I don't watch many of her shows so not to be tempted to buy but I wouldn't rule out buying one of her bags again.

I thought the tsv was lovely and really liked the rasberry/pinky coloured one. Well done to those who treated themselves. I'm not at all jelouse.........oh ok I really am lol:wink:

I like the LG bags but would only buy a leather patent one (stone was nice for summer). But the whole "made just for QVC" would put me off. But am I just being a snob? Has anyone bought a just for QVC bag (or maybe other items) - how does the quality compare to their normal stock?

But the whole "made just for QVC" would put me off. But am I just being a snob? Has anyone bought a just for QVC bag (or maybe other items) - how does the quality compare to their normal stock?

I haven't bought one before but was impressed when I saw the quality at John Lewis a few weeks back. I wouldn't be expecting any difference TBH, QVC shift a heck a lot of stock on a TSV day even though many of the items are probably only in small numbers. QVC offers a regular income for the brand and many purchases must be repeats, word would soon get round if quality was an issue. I'm really looking forward to my bag arriving... just got to think of a name for it.... :mysmilie_518:

I can honestly say that the LG bags do absolutely nothing for me, but then I don't tend to go for the designer brands, I like a well made solid colour leather bag, not too big, and price the right side of £50...yes they are out there and yes I am old fashioned. When I am at a social gathering I am more likely to look at someons's shoes rather then their handbag. Still we are all different and whatever makes us feel good ... has to be beneficial.

I have one Lulu Guinness bag, bought about seven or eight years ago as a pressie to me from me for *finally* finishing my PhD. I coveted it for months - this was well before she was on QVC, think she was just in a few places mainly in London - and I kept finding myself in Liberty looking at it as it was so unique. Eventually I saved up my poor student pennies, didn't eat for a month etc and bought it from her shop in Pont Street (to get the whole LG experience!) She was there at the time and I have to say was absolutely lovely. I remember walking into class with it and my undergraduates drawing in breath and saying how they'd seen the bag in various magazines (that due to age I'd never heard of). Made me feel young again!

I've only up till now only liked and could sucessfully use one of LG bags featured on QVC a flat leather not a patent bag, that was aired when she first appeared.

I was really excited to come across it at the Outlet and managed a really good look around it, despite it being at a vastly reduced price I was totally disappointed and didn't buy.

As for TSV's you only need look at the vast quanity of returns of these items at the outlet to know about the 'Only Made For QVC' quality.

Last edited:
I haven't bought one before but was impressed when I saw the quality at John Lewis a few weeks back. I wouldn't be expecting any difference TBH, QVC shift a heck a lot of stock on a TSV day even though many of the items are probably only in small numbers. QVC offers a regular income for the brand and many purchases must be repeats, word would soon get round if quality was an issue. I'm really looking forward to my bag arriving... just got to think of a name for it.... :mysmilie_518:

how about 365/365 :nod:

Latest posts

Back