Lulu Guiness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont knpw where she buys her leather for her bags but there was a hideous programme on bbc the other night some british teenagers -went to this abbatoir and took part in other processing aspects of leather goods god i will never deliberately buy anything like this ever again truly horrible

this is the first lulu bag that i have liked, but it's way out of my price range for handbags....

like the pink one very very much, i must not give in to temptation though!

Hi,

the white one sold out within 7 minutes!

Have given in and gone for the pink one - it'll be my wedding anniversary prezzie next month. :giggle:

Cheers,
Karen

I really like all LG wallets and bags apart from the one with the thick frame showing at the top. BUT they are far too expensive and I could not justify that outlay. I know they are probably "investment bags" but i prefer to have a range of bags in my wardrobe. It is possible to buy good looking good quality bags in leather or with a quirky design on the high street for under £60 odd.

Still, I enjoy the shows. :up:

Linda

I'm passing as we need to replace a small basin and wc, which can be done for that price.

:doh:

ps

Didn't realise till I mentioned the cost of the bag to OH, we can also have a towel rail radiator as well and all fitted for the price of the TSV.

No choice really I'll get a lot more use from a WC than a shiny handbag that I'd have to hook on the back of the Asda trolley. :giggle:

Gosh I'm going to have to switch off as DG is on with LG if their last show together is anything to go by, DG will be going way overboard.

Hi,

I have to admit, tho I have several designer handbags (all bought in the sales), the one I have had most compliments on is a red and black butler and wilson one that was about £50 :cheeky:

Cheers,
karen

Do you think if there are advanced orders we won't get one time onlys? I love the pink colour but I think the bag is too conservative overall, I prefer the Jenny/Edith/Pollyanna designs.

I *heart* Lulu Guinness bags and have 4 of them!

There is an element of mockerly on this forum, especially about the more expensive skincare lines (Gatineau seems to come in for a rough time of it, although personally I like their range) but then there is also a lot of mockery aimed at QVC in general (some of which is well deserved!), but clearly we all like it enough to carry on shopping with them. I say we don't take it to heart and live & let live.

I love her bags also and I'm gutted that I missed out on the stone coloured one. I dont think the bags are THAT expensive, not cheap but its all comparable and at the end of the day, if you like it, it doesnt matter is its £2.50 or £250. I know if I had to choose between going out for dinner for a month or a gorgeous bag, I'd have the bag and eat beans on toast :)

I love her bags also and I'm gutted that I missed out on the stone coloured one. I dont think the bags are THAT expensive, not cheap but its all comparable and at the end of the day, if you like it, it doesnt matter is its £2.50 or £250. I know if I had to choose between going out for dinner for a month or a gorgeous bag, I'd have the bag and eat beans on toast :)

What's that ??

:envy:

yay got the stone on advanced orders. Defo gonna be beans on toast for all of August so not only do I get a new bag, I get to loose a fews £ and LBS and have gas from all the beans

blimey must be a lot of monied people about. I certainly wouldn't pay that sort of dosh on a bag!

blimey must be a lot of monied people about. I certainly wouldn't pay that sort of dosh on a bag!

I'm an ex smoker so I just compare it to what I used to pay on cigs every month, about £300 to clog up my lung and make me smell nasty so this is a bargain.

I'm an ex smoker so I just compare it to what I used to pay on cigs every month, about £300 to clog up my lung and make me smell nasty so this is a bargain.

I wouldn't buy it either, but it is worth every penny, if you will use and enjoy it. No matter how cheap a product is, if one doesn't use it, it's been a waste of money. Overall, you do not need to defend your purchase; you do as you like.

looks beautiful Redordead - I have ordered the black on advanced orders as August is my birthday -and I am an ex smoker too!

Couldn't agree more, seems like there's some not struggling to pay the monthly outgoings.

With all the pressure you need to get it now and it's on easy pay to enable you to have this sought after bag that they aren't sticking it on the expanding credit card bill.

Anyway as the saying goes more money than .....

:cheeky:

Couldn't agree more, seems like there's some not struggling to pay the monthly outgoings.

With all the pressure you need to get it now and it's on easy pay to enable you to have this sought after bag that they aren't sticking it on the expanding credit card bill.

Anyway as the saying goes more money than .....

:cheeky:

Sense? I guess I have and work damn hard for every penny and I dont feel the slightest bit guilty - oh and the balance on the total of both my credit cards is an £8.00 congestion charge.... :happy:

Sense? I guess I have and work damn hard for every penny and I dont feel the slightest bit guilty - oh and the balance on the total of both my credit cards is an £8.00 congestion charge.... :happy:

Don't feel you have to justify your choices Red, it's nobody's business how you spend your money. Everything is relative but some folk just want to pee on your fireworks. I've sent for the pink TSV and couldn't give a stuff about anyone else. Enjoy your bag and take no notice of others opinions.

I would have loved the raspberry one and, if I'd had the money I would have treated myself. Life's too short to waste on feeling guilty for buying something you love.

I must admit that I really do like the shape of the bag but I'm not personally a fan of shiney.

All enjoy who have decided to go for it.

Latest posts

Back