Lulu Guiness Handbags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TigBags

Registered Shopper
On the air at the moment. What do you think of her bags? Anyone bought them? :grin:

Pricey for plastic!! Nice though in the flesh, have visited her 'actual' shop, but not bought anything. Harvey Nics has a lot of her stuff in the sales.

I just think they're so overpriced.I like them - and think around the £70 is all they look - or worth - and you're simply adding the rest by paying for the name.

If you can afford them, good luck to you, but I can't buy into that kind of designer life-style so I buy looky-likey at a fraction of the price.

Got a couple of them, but seriously don't waste your money.:blush:

I feel tarnished for wasting my hard earned money.............. spend it on stuff more life enhancing:down:

i can't afford those ones but i did buy this City Tote in John Lewis last year for £35 and have used it every day for my work bag and it looks good and is lasting very well (and i carry lots of cake around)....there are about 6 different designs in same style.

LULU0053590423010.jpg

I bought the last TSV, a medium Franka bag and have to say it's my favourite bag. I was a little apprehensive about the price but it oozes quality and class and I feel good when I use it. Price is relative with bags IMO, yes her bags are expensive but you do get what you pay for, a feel good factor, calorie free (are you listening Jamesie?) eye candy and a practical bag that will last. I would definitely recommend anyone takes a look. (If I remember rightly she has a TSV coming up in August, maybe worth waiting?). :wink:

i think some look nice but would never pay that price cos i cannot afford it -if i could though i would want to know where the materials are sourced and where they are manufactured i hope no small kids fingers are involved they never ever mention production

i can't afford those ones but i did buy this City Tote in John Lewis last year for £35 and have used it every day for my work bag and it looks good and is lasting very well (and i carry lots of cake around)....there are about 6 different designs in same style.

LULU0053590423010.jpg
Does your bag have a special cake section Mrs J? :thinking:
ps.. Lovely bag btw

Latest posts

Back