Lulu Body Products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Has anyone tried Lulu's range of body products and if so what do you think of them? She has a Cleanser for the body, a Body Lotion and also a Oil.

Has anyone tried Lulu's range of body products and if so what do you think of them? She has a Cleanser for the body, a Body Lotion and also a Oil.

No - not tried them as they have mineral oil in them. Her own site - I think it's Lulu's place - has a list of all the ingredients in case there's anything you are allergic too.

Thanks Cupcake I was not aware of her website. I am ok for the ingredients, just had a look. I have the fragrance ,but not smelt it yet as its from hubby for Valentines day.

My Lulu kit did not arrive. Just filled in a declaration form. Very disappointed. I have the fragrance to open soon, but the body kit has not turned up.

I've got the face kit which was a TSV and I love it, my OH keeps saying your skin looks really good, so it must be working. My skin is much smoother and firmer and the cream really does seem to work as a primer as well as she said it would.

Latest posts

Back