Lucy, Lucy Lucy!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rude, unnecessary and uncalled for. If you can't be polite, please don't post. You won't get much support for continuing to harangue a genuinely lovely, decent member of our online community.

Does that go for everyone? or just the rude posts you don't agree with?

If that helps you cover over the cracks ARGY BARGY then please continue to tell yourself that. although i do think you would benefit from reading the post again, this time without that attitude of yours and then going and having a good long look in the mirror.

Please feel free to mock and dismiss my suggestion. one day after a life of bitter hatefulness you will look back on this opportunity and wish you had taken it. but alas it will be too late

19.gif

AB Jellylegs has gotten themselves into a right old muddle - it was I who posted a reply to Jelly legs comment, re Jeremy Kyle!! JL replied to my comment that I would rather watch Gems than Loose Women! and JL's reply - well you have to read it yourself, it under the posting - Why Watch. JL's reply came over to me, as smug and impertinent, and i replied. xxx

Oh dear..silly me i am sorry i got in such a fluster...

Isn't it very strange that Jellylegs and GEMALINABEANA have so many similarities in their posts? Couldn't be the same person with two usernames could it? Or maybe they're just good friends. Can't see them making any friends on here mind you!

YES I'VE NOTICED THAT! :mysmilie_17:

Hi Klosblue, yes i have noticed, that there seem to be three of them (maybe they know each other? or perhaps all the same person? They seem to have just stumbled across gems - and for some reason or other are kicking up sand!

unfortunately for me - i took the bait regarding the JK comment that JL made; and i really should have known better than to have made my reply! even more so, with the reply that i got! and then a further comment telling me that we are to quit bitching! :mysmilie_701:

They seem to be free and easy with the insults, and yet dont seem to get to grips with the context of the meaning F O R U M - they are having a field day with their rude aggressive behaviour - they seem to take great delight out of baiting posters - know i now what their angle is - i wont give them the satisfaction of a reply! Life is to short to bother with them xxx

AB Jellylegs has gotten themselves into a right old muddle - it was I who posted a reply to Jelly legs comment, re Jeremy Kyle!! JL replied to my comment that I would rather watch Gems than Loose Women! and JL's reply - well you have to read it yourself, it under the posting - Why Watch. JL's reply came over to me, as smug and impertinent, and i replied. xxx

I might have known I was carryin' the can for you. Still just proof for my comments that posts aren't being read properly. :mysmilie_696:

Interesting observation Meesh and Krosbint, I've just been reading over there and was thinking the same. Giving so much time over to what must be very stressful postings, would suggest that perhaps such loyalty should be appreciated (unless of course they get paid for doing it)xxxxxxxxx

PS Can you hear me okay :mysmilie_17:

Does that make you a spy too l:mysmilie_61: how hilariously paranoid and totally dismissive of reality. this really is your "own little world" :mysmilie_61

I might have known I was carryin' the can for you. Still just proof for my comments that posts aren't being read properly. :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_34::mysmilie_34::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12: Apologies AB - didnt mean for the sniper JLs to have a go at you, she got herself in a right old pickle - strange that - you would think they would know who made which comment? i always remember! lol (and you know me, my age, and my post it notes - :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back