LoveRocks TSV 23/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure there was a set like this when his range was first on QVC called Mikey...how long ago would that have been 5? 10 years ago? Maybe they found them at the back of a cupboard?

loveRocks Set of 10 Crystal Stretch Bracelets
Item Number: 305483
QVC Price £25.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

A set of ten stretch fashion bracelets from loveRocks, each featuring dazzling round-cut crystals set in polished metal in a complementing colour. With the stacking trend so popular right now, these sparkling bracelets will offer a fantastic finishing touch for this year's party season.

Ready to give - these bracelets come beautifully boxed in a pouch with an organza bow, making a great gift and the perfect stocking filler. With a choice of two sizes (17cm or 19cm), you can be sure to get the perfect fit for whoever is lucky enough to receive this sparkling treat. You could also split the bracelet set and give as two gifts of five bracelets, or even just keep one set yourself.

Wear them your way - in a choice of four exciting colours - Silver, Gun Metal, Blue and new Blush - all set in complementing metallic tones. Weather you wear one, two, three or all ten, you can create your own party look with these comfortable and glamorous bracelets.

Polished base metal and crystals
Inner circumference: 17cm (6.6") or 19cm (7.4")

Colour options:

Blue
Blush
Gun Metal
Silver

Behind the brand
Favoured by celebrities, loveRocks is a glamorous and eclectic collection with a focus on desirable and easy-to-wear designs. With 25 years' experience, designer Michael Waterman's name is synonymous with fashion jewellery, having sold ranges previously with well-known department stores such as Selfridges and Harrods.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305483

Oh dear these are so thin and on some you can actually see fibres coming away!

Is it me or do they look like something my DD used to get FREE in her teen magazines ? when she was a teenager.
They look so flimsy, they would be in pieces all over the floor and Imagine having to grovel all over the floor of the bus/supermarket (add in here) where ever you might wear them trying to get as much as you can back to return .
I think it is time Q upped their game on the quality of made for us TSV's.

I think this is cheap /cheerful jewellery for the teenagers, to be fair and imo nothing is overpriced, not like B&W. If you had three teenage girls and not a lot of money to spare you could make three presents out of the tsv, (not everyone can afford EEK)....I get the feeling Ali K is not impressed... Mikey could be related to Del Boy...and good luck to him.

I've got loads of these and probably got them at various shops and markets so nothing new here .

Whats really irritating me is the constant "rock chick " references to try and sell them to a wider range of people I suppose.Well I was an actual rock chick about half a century ago,and no way could I wear this stuff now !

A cheap tacky looking tsv and similar styles can be found in most high street shops and markets and for much less money. Elastic is elastic, whatever the brand and stretchy bracelets are everywhere.

Absolute tat - cheap, tacky & err, not that 'stretchy' it would seem......!
I watched the first few minutes of the presentation & the model was kind enough (as always!) to demonstrate to us plebs just what 'stretchy' means, by poking at it with a finger & giving it a bit of a twang.......with the next close-up shot showing one of the bracelets (can't be 100% sure it was the twanged one but wouldn't be surprised!) of one of them sitting there in a sad little wonky loop of decidedly unstretchiness!

:mysmilie_506:

I've got loads of these and probably got them at various shops and markets so nothing new here .

Whats really irritating me is the constant "rock chick " references to try and sell them to a wider range of people I suppose.Well I was an actual rock chick about half a century ago,and no way could I wear this stuff now !

Me too T ! all these gushy gushy two bit designers hyperventilate at a string of milk bottle tops if they thought they could flog 'em at a profit !

I'm sure there was a set like this when his range was first on QVC called Mikey...how long ago would that have been 5? 10 years ago? Maybe they found them at the back of a cupboard?

I got a pair if his earrings some years ago in his shop,when he was Mikey. They are flowers in shades of pink through to dark lilac and are very pretty and have worn very well.Not sure if quality is as good nowadays.

Latest posts

Back