loveRocks Floating Crystal Bezel Set Watch TSV 14/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie was wearing the gold version during the Kipling hour this evening... she may even still be wearing it if she's presenting again (I can't face any more QVC this evening after the Kipling hour).

Pretty!! A word of warning though. I had a fake Chopard with the floating fish and bubbles. Lovely watch, beautiful. A nightmare to tell the time though. The blasted fish was always in the way so if I wanted to know what time it is I had to flick my wrist to be able to see. Gave it to a friend who loved it.

Whatever happened to Q's own brand of watch ? I remember buying a tsv set of 4 with different coloured watch straps a few years ago.

Gossip?! Yes I had a couple of those. A black "ceramic" one that was a really good imitation if the real thing IF no one looked close.

loveRocks Floating Crystal Leather Strap Watch

QVC Price: £33.00
Today's Special Value Price :£23.98
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/loveRocks-Floa...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-304722

This sparkling watch from loveRocks boasts a round face housing a clutch of loose pave crystals behind the glass and additional stones set around the outside edge of the watch face, plus it has a genuine leather strap. An integral part of any stylish wristwear stack, a gorgeous timepiece like this can also be worn solo every day to complement your look whether dressed up for a day at the office, or as part of more casual off-duty outfits.

Three colour options - choose between modern Silver-tone, classic Gold-tone or fashionable Rose Gold-tone options to suit your personal style.

Colour match strap - each colour option features a matching metallic real leather strap that can be set to a variety of lengths for a comfortable fit.

Base metal and crystals
Minute, second and hour hands
Buckle fastening
Crystals set at 12, 3, 6 and 9
Quartz movement
Length: 20.2cm (8")

Colour options:
Silver-tone
Gold-tone
Rose Gold-tone

Behind the brand
Favoured by celebrities, loveRocks is a glamorous and eclectic collection with a focus on desirable and easy-to-wear designs. With 25 years' experience, designer Michael Waterman's name is synonymous with fashion jewellery.

All measurements are approximate

Wow, that's much cheaper than I thought it was going to be. A lot cheaper in fact.

The gold tone definitely wouldn't for me. I usually wear silver jewellery, but from the photos posted that looks a little tacky to me. But the rose gold looks pretty. I might look out for a presentation of this...

It's quite a cute watch, a bit different! Certainly if it's around the £30 that seems like a good price to me.

Jilly Halliday was wearing what looked like a rose gold effect one yesterday when she was presenting the Isaac Mizrahi hour (fortunately no Julian BOOM! Bennett guesting). I'm not a watch wearer (can't tell the time) but it looked lovely.

I have bought Akimbo, in the rose gold option, it's quite a fun watch for everyday wear at a good price, and I like the look of it:)

I liked the look of the silver, but on closer inspection the watch itself is very deep, too heavy and chunky looking for me; I much prefer a slender watch encasement. So its a no from me.

My hubby`s teenage grand daughters would love this but it`s not for me. For a start it isn`t waterproof so I`d drown it in the first 5 minutes, an old habit of mine, drowning watches either in the shower or washing up. Plus it`s too blingy for my taste and too large and (please don`t shoot me down) it looks cheap and yes I know that technically it is cheap but I`ve seen similar on market stalls for a tenner. I bet within days the metallic coating on the strap starts cracking and showing through the brown or whatever colour there is underneath.

Anyone buying?

I want one, but as of yet I haven't ordered - I really like the look of the rose gold tone one, but the silver tone will go with my other jewerally and most of my clothes (I wear a lot of blues & navy), so I'm thinking I should get the latter.

Latest posts

Back