Lovely Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyM. What am i doing wrong, when i reply to messages it doesn"t come up at the bottom for
thanks, likes, and dislikes, can"t figure it out. Must be doing something wrong. Any ideas. Help
would be good. If you look at my replies there"s nothing at the bottom, and yet when you
reply theres the things at the bottoms.??????

BusyM. What am i doing wrong, when i reply to messages it doesn"t come up at the bottom for
thanks, likes, and dislikes, can"t figure it out. Must be doing something wrong. Any ideas. Help
would be good. If you look at my replies there"s nothing at the bottom, and yet when you
Is it because you cannot like, dislike or thank for your own post? The options are there when I look at your last post.

No like/dislike/thank option visible to me on my post so it looks like my answer was correct though I hadn't noticed before.

Great thread.

Nothing wrong with mixing your brands up, I have never bought into the line " this is designed to work with this malarkey. I use the same moisturiser on my neck as I do my face, used to on they eyes too until I tried Emma Hardie eye serum. Trouble with my skin is that if I use a cocktail of too many products from too many brands I get an allergic reaction, and the more c**p I have "layered" on my face makes it harder to pinpoint what caused the allergy. So now I use one brand, emma hardie. My basic " routine" if you can call it that is moringa balm cleanser (or the foaming one if I am in the shower) followed by am/pm cream. When that runs out I have the lighter lotion from the TSV. I use the serums at night and the am pm cream again.

I never take any notice of what presenters or models say what they use on Q, even if it is true this would not induce me to buy. I always end up returning stuff if I am sucked in.

Using Amica's cancer to sell products bugs the hell out of me too. And I don't think her skin looks good on air. She always looks too buffed and shiny, if I passed her in the street looking like that I would think she had been plastered in vaseline or the blue tub of nivea.

my first thought was same as Boris Bear said, that the options won't be visible at the bottom of your own post, only those posted by other members..?

Latest posts

Back