lotte duncans puds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looked up Red earth kitchen, and their postage is 9.75...although that was the same for 10 puddings or one...The prices look a little cheaper, but VAT is added to your cart at the end.

http://redearthkitchen.co.uk/ordergourmetfood2.php

I guess they want to make sure your food gets to you at its best...not squashed upside down when you've paid that much for it in the begining

i just had a thought about acess to value and i have notced that the real bargains are on the qvc internet site i.e last clicks £10 and under. they never air them on the tv. the clearance sales when they are on are not that cheap.
this thread has made me think. my mum is in her late 70's likes to shop but cant get around anymore. some of the mail order catalogues sell stuff that is really inferior to say the high street but much more expensive. she knows its not really what she wants and does moan a little but is glad to be able to get something delivered all the same. i am feeling a little bit sad as this is not real choice.

Lotte Duncans Puds

Also, I'm sure they're very nice but that sort of thing doesn't lend itself to television selling. I just flicked through in time to see her opening one with a fork and lumps of what looked like beige vomit spilling out.

LOL I saw the ad too and was completely put off. Someone that size presenting food does it no favours and does not enourage (me) to try it out. I'd like to be smaller, not bigger!!

LOL I saw the ad too and was completely put off. Someone that size presenting food does it no favours and does not enourage (me) to try it out. I'd like to be smaller, not bigger!!

Thats not nice hun, but for me the larger the better, I want to see a fat chef selling food not a thin one, that way you know they are eating and the food they make is good (well most of the time anyway).

I agree yazrose I don't trust skinny chefs either also great to see someone enjoying their food too she seems a nice person

I like to see a chef that obviously has a good taste of the grub.

Read an srticle in the Mail today about the pudding taster for M and S. She is a size 8. She told the reporter that you spit out what you taste aka a wine taster. I know you would end up like the side of a house if you ate the lot but coming from a home where money was very tight - fed well but were brought up not to waste any food - I can't quite deal with that!

I remember her on Good Food Live and she was always so nice and sweet, really into the goodness in food and home grown food and food that is really simple to make yet really scrummy and yummie.

Also, I'm sure they're very nice but that sort of thing doesn't lend itself to television selling. I just flicked through in time to see her opening one with a fork and lumps of what looked like beige vomit spilling out.

Vomit Puds! Available down any High St on a Saturday night - and they're free!:D

I remember her on Good Food Live and she was always so nice and sweet, really into the goodness in food and home grown food and food that is really simple to make yet really scrummy and yummie.

I remember her on that too...was amazed to see the vids of her selling circulon pans on QVC, thats also why I looked at this thread! It was a great programme that.

And I now have circulon pans too.........bought in debenhams sale though:1:

Debenhams sale tut tut tut tut tut tut

You mean to say you never got them from a home shopping channel, well you should hang your head in shame........IN SHAME!!!!!!!! lol

i just had a thought about acess to value and i have notced that the real bargains are on the qvc internet site i.e last clicks £10 and under. they never air them on the tv. the clearance sales when they are on are not that cheap.
this thread has made me think. my mum is in her late 70's likes to shop but cant get around anymore. some of the mail order catalogues sell stuff that is really inferior to say the high street but much more expensive. she knows its not really what she wants and does moan a little but is glad to be able to get something delivered all the same. i am feeling a little bit sad as this is not real choice.

The sainsburystoyou home shopping service doesnt require you to use the internet to order. you - or your mum - can just ring their call centre and place an order over the phone. normal shopping - normal prices (sort of) - mega range of products - £5.00 delivery in a pre-arranged one hour slot.

thanks bb yazrose i hope you read that as well. thats brill many thanks. that should be more advertised methinks.

Thats not nice hun, but for me the larger the better, I want to see a fat chef selling food not a thin one, that way you know they are eating and the food they make is good (well most of the time anyway).

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that I'm no lightweight myself and always fighting the battle of the bulge, so it puts me off when I think I'll end up even bigger by eating these things.

Its ok I know you didn't, thats why I put 'hun' on it. If I was really upset I would have left of the 'hun'. lol

Latest posts

Back