• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Can I have some advice please??!!

Has anyone bought one of the LG spinning make up organisers. Its white and £21 & p&p.

Item Number759257

Is it any good??

Looking at it it looks like it wouldn't hold masses but then again, I don't have masses of make up to store. I shouldn't buy one as I have adequate storage from some see through drawers I got at Paperchase...but I just keep looking at it on the website!!!

I've looked at the USA reviews and they are mixed whereas the UK ones (theres 11) seem ok.

Thankyou xx

Hi MissKat

I have one of the spinning makeup organisers and I think its great. Everything is so easily accessible. I did have one of her boxes but found it a pain as having to keep the lip open when you were trying to find anything. With the spinning one it hold all my brushes in the top as well and lip glosses and lipsticks. And also holds all my Bare Escentuals Make Up. I think it was good buy. Easy to clean as well. Hope that helps

Hi MissKat

I have one of the spinning makeup organisers and I think its great. Everything is so easily accessible. I did have one of her boxes but found it a pain as having to keep the lip open when you were trying to find anything. With the spinning one it hold all my brushes in the top as well and lip glosses and lipsticks. And also holds all my Bare Escentuals Make Up. I think it was good buy. Easy to clean as well. Hope that helps

Thank you for that. Can I ask how many brushes you can get in the top?

I also have this and its great. It gets rid of a lot of clutter and as long as you have the space for it to sit on a dressing table etc its perfect. Keeps everything clean and upright.

Hope this helps.

Hi MissKat

I have 9 brushes in mine but there is still room for about another 3 or 4 bearing in mind the different thickness of them I have a mixture of Laura Geller, Bare Escentuals and Smashbox Brushes.

SydneyRose

Thank you for your help.....think I might have to get one!

Latest posts

Back