• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Has anyone gone for it?

I'm trying to resist although it looks a good idea. I already have a hanging toiletry bag, shoe bags etc.

Also if you are thinking about it, it might be worth having a look at the american qvc site. The product didn't go down well- said to be bad quality eg cheap plastic and dodgy zips

thats a shame i was thinking of going for this. like the initial boxes and other items ..

I think if there are bad reviews on the US website, then personally I would give it a miss. My experience of the reviews is that the negative ones are generally right and also as QVC seem to bounce as many of the unfavourable reviews as they can, what slips through is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

What I want to know is why Lori Greiner pronounces her name 'Grenier' when by the spelling it looks like it should be 'Griner'. Perhaps she thinks 'Grenier' gives her products a more glamorous air ?

Dosen't seem to be selling that well. Less than 4,000 gone on the morning show. Not going to bother. I wish they would bring back the Freedom Bag that came in a set of two.They were brilliant & you could get loads in them. I have used & used mine & the zip has gone on it & I gave the other one away as a present.

I am a sucker for this kind of thing, trying to resist. The tote would be great for work but i have the Freedom bags and also jewellery holders so don't really need it.

I'm just thinking of it like this:
1. Toiletry hanging bag- already have one by ZPM. Cost more than the TSV but fab quality and I love it
2. Cosmetic bag- when would you 'hang' your cosmetics?? If I am away in a hotel, I have my cosmetic bag on the dressing table area. I don't hang them!
3. Jewellery- great size but unless it was just costume jewellery I wouldn't leave it out to hang- it would be in the room safe
4. Underwear bag- looks very bulky- these are the things that you should just pack in the small gaps in your case
5. Shoe bag- again very bulky looking. I would just wrap my flip flops in a carrier bag and again they will be a lot flatter

As for the bag- you could pick up this for a few pounds.

Seriously read the USA website- its review after review of complaints

I'm not tempted by the TSV but it was nice to see the US model Joy again; she's in the VT showing the TSV bag so they may repeat it during later Lori Grenouille hours. Joy used to be on the Mojave Magic shows doing the 60 second challenge to apply a full face of make up with just the multi-tasking face powder (RIP). She's still on QVC US regularly with other brands. Anyone else remember Joy?

Jude xx

I'm not tempted by the TSV but it was nice to see the US model Joy again; she's in the VT showing the TSV bag so they may repeat it during later Lori Grenouille hours. Joy used to be on the Mojave Magic shows doing the 60 second challenge to apply a full face of make up with just the multi-tasking face powder (RIP). She's still on QVC US regularly with other brands. Anyone else remember Joy?

Jude xx

:hi:
Wow just what I was thinking, thanks didn't know she features regularly on the US.
:clapping:

Lori Grenouille - love that. Suits her much more than 'Grenier'.

Last edited:
Complete waste of time imho. None of those interior things are essential. Just a good way to waste money.

I just thought - can you imagine the weight of all the bags - it would take up all your luggage allowance before you had put anything into them:smirk:

I did go for it as I am a bit obsessed with luggage and will definitely use it. I love having everything packed in individual bags so you know where everything is and if your case bursts your bras don't end up strewn all over the luggage carousel!

Latest posts

Back