Lori Greiners recent TSV in "Best of today"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WildRose

Registered Shopper
760390, the table top mirrored jewellery cabinet, has an average 2.3 star rating and scathing reviews and despite that you can find it on the website in the "best of Today's" section

does not say a lot for the quality of the rest of the days offering :tongue::tongue:

Last edited:
Indeed they are AD! Don't know what I was searching for when I found this photo but felt it needed an airing.

Jude xx

760390, the table top mirrored jewellery cabinet, has an average 2.3 star rating and scathing reviews and despite that you can find it on the website in the "best of Today's" section

does not say a lot for the quality of the rest of the days offering :tongue::tongue:

I think it's quite cynical of QVC to keep selling this item, given the reviews posted about the product.

in a similar way, I fell for the OTO price on the craft item WRMK threading tool. Reviews were appalling-just wish I had read them before succumbing! They were still prepared to sell it coz tossers like me bought it. The same will prob happen on Lori's table top box thingy.

The one good thing about this product is that QVC did actually publish the bad reviews, to give others the 'heads up.' So often negative reviews are turned down. Maybe the 'powers that be' have been reading this forum. :wink:

on the theme of jewellary storage I need a bigger jewellary box but can`t decide what to go for in both storage and easy access ..I would be greatful for any recommendations please. I haven`t got loads but have out grown my little vanity case style 3 draw one Thanks

on the theme of jewellary storage I need a bigger jewellary box but can`t decide what to go for in both storage and easy access ..I would be greatful for any recommendations please. I haven`t got loads but have out grown my little vanity case style 3 draw one Thanks

ummmm.....a drawer?

I've got Stackers. You can start with one and buy and stack more as your jewellery collection grows. They come in various colours and you can get them with just ring compartments, small compartments for earrings, and so on. Just an example:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003XTMFNU/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Latest posts

Back