Lori greiner TSV

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not the kind of thing easily stashed so OH won't notice, methinks. Unlike bling, cosmetics or indeed handbags. Occasionally I do get "I have not seen that before, is that new?...."

I have this bag in blue -bought it when it was a tsv years ago. I would def recommend though. I have used mine loads of times for weekends away but never taken on a plane. I love the hook that goes over the telescopic handle so that you can see everything in the zipped compartments - also really usefull to hang your clothes over the extended handle if you havnt got a lot of room in the place you're staying at for putting the clothes you take off - if you know what I mean. I really love the animal prints - wish I could have another but theres nothing wrong with mine - unfortunately!

I bought one of the jewellery cabinets once. Well, I tell a lie, I bought FOUR.

They were in the outlet shop and there were "loads" of them in either light oak or white but none in the mahogany.

I bought one of the jewellery ones and 3 white cosmetic ones.

They are exactly the same as the floor standing ones inside but they are to go on your dressing table or vanity top. They also revolve and have mirror doors both sides so actually I think they hold just as much as the taller ones.

Wait for it though ladies. The QVC price was £59.99 each.

I paid £9.99 per cabinet.

I have two and my daughters have a cosmetic one each.

@ReflexGirl - I call it 'Upgrading'. I too, have the blue/periwinkle one and love it. But will check it out that day, just to ... well, check it out!

Deluxe Weekender Bag with Telescopic Handle by Lori Greiner
Item Number 700441
QVC Price £53.25
Today's Special Value Price £43.92
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.700441
-------------------

I've just ordered the Chita one and it shows on my account at £39.98 plus p&p of course.
I hope it works for you too if you wish to order, I placed my order via Qcut.

Last edited:
Going back to the TSV item, I bought the blue in the original when it first aired. I was so impressed that I bought my Mum the pink one. We have both used them a lot and found them to be very high quality and it is amazing what you can fit inside! The wheels are very strong and put up with cobblestones and all manner of surfaces. I travel a lot in the UK and so use the train often. The weekender is a really good fit on the luggage racks at the end of railway carriage (which are never big enough for large cases) and is easy to manoeuvre when hurrying along packed station platforms! Because you can stack you clothes in it in a sensible fashion, if your hotel room is a bit small, you can just leave your stuff in there without too many ill-effects too. I love mine!

I'm really hoping its the full length mirror with the jewellery storage with anti-tarnish inside. I haven't managed to get hold of one and I hope its not been discontinued.

They have the full length mirror back in stock in all colours andon 3 easy pays. Hope that helps

TSV - too large for cabin - darn it!

Yep, just checked the dimensions against a random sample of BA and Ryanair and it's not acceptable as cabin baggage - the height and width are fine but it's about 3" too deep. Very annoying, but might still go for it for train journeys etc.

Thanks for all the recommendations. I'm going for the Tiger one as I've got a couple of trips away coming up where I won't have space for much in the way of luggage. I'm using my 3 EP code that doesn't expire until the 16th, plus ordering via Quidco so 5% cashback!

I also have the long mirror jewellery case and it's great.

Do beware if you decide to go for the One Sole mules. I bought mine from IW and then found a shop in Bognor Regis that sold them with a variety of tops (I think the business has dissolved now) - well they are comfortable if you can keep them on because despite the heavy duty elasticated top, I found my foot kept slipping back, so was constantly pushing my foot forward to keep them on. Now they are lurking in the back of the wardrobe -in theory a great idea, but certainly NOT a Lori Greiner original.

Latest posts

Back