• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Any ideas on the LG TSV?

I'm betting on a large piece of plastic valued at £30 which holds your jewellery, make up and saucepans.

It will be the thing missing from your life but within 2 weeks have a review rating of 1.6 on the website.......

I'm really hoping its the full length mirror with the jewellery storage with anti-tarnish inside. I haven't managed to get hold of one and I hope its not been discontinued.

Really Gem Genie ? thats a great price. I bought my white one when it first aired as a tsv years ago. Wouldn't be without it - one of her 'better' ideas and holds so much of my tutt. Its in the spare bedroom and when guests stay they are amazed when I show them whats behind the mirror. The simplest ideas are the best.

I bought mine in blue about 4 years ago and the pink 2 years ago for a friend. Mixed reviews on US site but I l-o-v-e mine, as does my friend. HTH

I bought two of these and the wheels came off,but to be fair it may have been the way they were thrown about by the luggage handlers at the airport.
Lynn

Ooooo I have had this bag for several years- forgt how many- I love it and so do the people I am with!!! I use it for weekends away and business trips. It sits in me rather large wardrobe already stocked up and ready to go!!! Can't justify another one though but I would recommend it!! ;-)))

I like the look of this, wonder if the weight and dimensions would make it suitable for carry-on/cabin baggage ?

Linda xx
Probably Linda if you have the strength to lift it up and put in the overhead locker,I always checked mine in that's probably why the wheels came off,will be interesting to see how this design is different.
Lynn

Does anyone know if these are small enough for 'carry-on' luggage, or would they have to go in the hold?

Just ignore me, I didn't read through the thread fully - just got excited after looking at SCWs post and asked the question - doh!! :blush:

Calling Minim, Minim come in please!! Oh joy of joys - just checked and they do have the jewellery cabinet thing, not the floor standing one (which I would have preferred), but I'm sure I can find the wall space for it. Please let it be on maximum easypay and the white one will be winging its way to me....

"I'm here!" she says in her best Mr. Wilberforce Clayborne Humphries (John Inman) voice

After our last mention, I did look it up - item number 759413
£111.60 + £8.95 P&P.

*sigh* I'll just carry on dreaming

"I'm here!" she says in her best Mr. Wilberforce Clayborne Humphries (John Inman) voice

After our last mention, I did look it up - item number 759413
£111.60 + £8.95 P&P.

*sigh* I'll just carry on dreaming

Whatever happened to John Inman? Yes it is what the QVC presenters like to call 'a considered purchase' when things are ridiculously overpriced, and it would lead to more massive spending to fill it up with bling, but when I thought I couldn't get one I did feel a bit fed-up so I think I ought to get one..... I am considering my possible purchase..... (if its not on easypay I could always make us a couple out of black velvet and a few empty cereal boxes!!) OR we could cut it in half and have half each - see how considered I'm being...lol

He died a few years back. Can't remember when.

it would lead to more massive spending to fill it up with bling

I could do that シ

but when I thought I couldn't get one I did feel a bit fed-up so I think I ought to get one.....

If you can afford it, go for it! I could afford it but misery-guts would moan & groan. I tend to be like the Lone Ranger - in quick, small outgoing & then up up & away before he notices!

OR we could cut it in half and have half each - see how considered I'm being...lol

How long would it take us to shatter the mirror cutting it in half lol.
But I do appreciate your kind offer ✔

Latest posts

Back