Lori greiner handbag organisers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
How many of you saw the presentation of these the other day when Simon Biaggi was presenting?

They were sold as a Set of 2 handbag organisers and he was quite explicit, in fact he held one set of three up and said "you will be getting TWO of these".

I jumped to the phone straight away and ordered them but the parcel arrived today and I was dismayed to say the least that only ONE set was in the box.

Now I know they have been at the £14 odd price in the past but I thought that was the whole point of the SALE the other day.

I do hope someone else will back me up and corroborate what Simon said. He was most categorical and said that you could keep one and give one away like they all say.

PLEASE somebody, help me out with this one.

I did see that presentation but I can't say I ever got the impression that you would get two sets just that you would get two handbag organisers in the set. I can't remember what Simon said but I do remember thinking why would you want two organisers until I realised one fitted inside the other.

Sorry I can't help.

Yes, I saw that GG and like you I ordered and was expecting to get two!! I did think it was amazing value but Simon categorically said that we would be getting two identical organisers. The description states set of two, and if that refers to the two different sizes which fit together then it's very confusing because the organiser actually comes in three parts, not two! Mine hasn't arrived yet, (ordered the pink) so at least now I know what to expect. I 'll ring up customer services and have a moan when mine arrives, maybe all of us who were misled should do the same.

Latest posts

Back