Loose Woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved the early days of Loose Women with Carol McGiffin,Coleen Nolan,Sherrie Hewson and Kay Adams (Kay was so funny).

I'm afraid I have absolutely no time for Andrea McLean or Carol Vorderman but then I think LW has probably had it's day,it's just the same old same old.

I cannot bear Carol McGiffin,she's so self opinionated and she looks ****** ancient!
Andrea McClean is like candy floss..sickly sweet but not much substance,and she wears far far far too much slap.
I think Loose women has had it's day now and Carol Vordeman has made me switch for the off button!

I don't think London said that all weather presenters have a degree in meteorolgoy but many do. And yes many entertainers who have success in one area trade on that to delve into another arena. Some successfully, others not. Many take a hobby of theirs, use their connections and name recognition to promote another revenue stream. Wish I had another revenue stream. Paul McCartney is someone who jumps to mind who trades on his name recognition and past success to jump into other areas like painting and writing children's books and people lap it up no matter if it's bad. But then that is personal taste.

I don't see a problem with a celeb changing direction (and we all have to start somewhere) if they are really interested in something. However, I have have agree that most of these celebs do seem to be just interested in extra exposure and cash. You just have to look at Bernie Eccelston's (?) daughter pitching her hair care stuff to Q in her reality show so you might have the joy of her soon.

the whole thing of "celeb designers" really winds me up, I see that Emma Bunton is bringing out a range of children's clothes for Argos, and then there is Mylene Klass who already "designs" kid's clothes, Victoria Beckham is now a "fashion designer". It takes several years at art college on a degree course to study fashion yet these women can apparently bypass all that learning and just reinvent themselves as "designers". This country is full of very talented young people who are having a really tough time to get their careers started. Although I can't imagine QVC trawling round the art college degree shows they would find some amazing talent if they did.

I could'nt agree more Silversequin, isn't it obvious to everyone that VB has 'proper' designers behind her name because a few sketches on the back of a fag packet aint gonna cut the mustard. Also Anne Diamond toyed with diamoneek and got nowhere, although Tova does pretty well with it. At some time I suppose we shall get Linda Lusardi's eidelweiss skin care range as well soon.

Latest posts

Back