Look what I found in my stash!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Tova Cactus Pink blush, hardly used. Think I gave it to my mum years ago, and she gave it back to me. No idea how old it is but it seems fine to use. A true pinky nude.

ForumRunner_20160604_152710.jpg

I was tempted by the Tarte twinkle highlighter set and had a look in my stash and have loads but found a Brenda Christian Cipria one from yonks ago. Think it was one of the first Q sold.

Tova Cactus Pink blush, hardly used. Think I gave it to my mum years ago, and she gave it back to me. No idea how old it is but it seems fine to use. A true pinky nude.

View attachment 11473
Got!

I was tempted by the Tarte twinkle highlighter set and had a look in my stash and have loads but found a Brenda Christian Cipria one from yonks ago. Think it was one of the first Q sold.
Got!

I'm afraid that unless something smells or looks off I keep it!

Have a browse WG, I really liked her ant-redness powder (kind of yellow and green stripes) and the Cipria Confetti I still have somewhere. https://www.brendachristian.com/

She had a concealer cream that was peach-toned before I saw them elsewhere, for dark circles.

I bought the cipria confetti and her eyebrow pencil. I also still have some Mojave Magic concealer.

Running out of Josie Maran concealer (my favourite) and no signs of its return until later this year, I had a good old rummage and found a brand new never used Smashbox concealer and used it out of desperation really, expecting a few spots along the way, but it was fine.

I am still using a Tony and Tina eye shadow...they used to be in quite big pots, there's still loads in there too!

I still have Tony & Tina items including a few glitter eye liners. I don't really have occasion to wear these,; maybe I should start wearing them daily as I grow old disgracefully...now where's my feather boa? :mysmilie_857:

Hey I have the glitter eyeliners too.:mysmilie_59:

Who remembers Pupa and their amazing palettes all shaped like butterflies, Russian Dolls etc? They used to pop up in TKMaxx on and off for a few years.

Mojave I had a little palette with eyeshadow duo in peach/cream shade, peach blush and lipgloss. Still had it until recently.

Cosmetics A La Carte, I still get catalogues from them.

I have a few Tony and Tina glitter eyeliners loved them and wore the purple on all the time. I think they closed the company:wonder: Found a Prescriptives magic highligher and small foundation in my stash.
Also my very first make-up brush from Shu Uemura I had seen in vogue and sent my my mum and dad hunting for it in London when they went for a long weekend.

I've still got two Prescriptives eyeliners - I use them a lot but they are about 2 inches long now!

I still have Scot Barnes eyeshadow and blusher,apparently he used to be responsible for giving J Lo her glow,no idea what happened to him.

I still have Prescriptives palettes, they used to bring out a Warm and Cool version each Christmas. Some of their lipsticks which are fine, the leaves pots as they were called(the ones with loads of tiny dots of various colou with a main base shade. I used to buy from House of Fraser as well and still have their last Breast Cancer Charity palette which is gorgeous. The brand is still up and running online only in the US.

I too loved the Tony and Tina eyeliners and was devastated when mine came to an end, but found a good replacement with glitter in by Urban Decay.
Loved the Pupa collections and their curling mascara was really good for me. Just had another rummage and found a pencil sharpener that I've had since 17 eek! It was from my very first Beauty Box collection of make up that my sister bought me for Christmas by Mary Quant...pity I didn't keep the box!

Loving the make up memories.. Mary Quant seemed so "wild " to me when I was in my early teens. I remember wearing Rimmer black tulip lippy for years. Nearly all the girls at school wore it then I went to the other end of the spectrum and started to wear cool crysanthamum lippy from miss selfridges. My first q make up buy was Laura Geller, cake bake set.I loved her Italian marble lippy in the set and still have a smidgen of pink grapefruit blusher left which I loved too. I wish she would repeat it. The other thing I loved was philosophy primer, the one that was bright peach

Latest posts

Back