Look what arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
At long last it came down in price from £131.50 to £70.
It came this morning. I am over the moon. It is much better in real life, you can mould it to your size and it feels so smooth, the colours are so gorgeous.

I am very very happy.

Thank you to Cordless Mouse and Basket Case for letting me know it had gone into the bargain section over the weekend, I had been checking on alot but I was unable to find it for a while, so thank you very much. xxxxx

Congratulations on finally acquiring the bangle. I remember the thread where you were lusting after it, LOL.

Wish you well to wear it.

As the saying goes 'Good things come to those who wait'. (Or something like that).

absolutely gorgeous Yaz!!! :sun:
i hope you enjoy it loads! :flower:

there are quite a few SW pieces in the clearance/lastclicks corner, if you are interested.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know watersiren but with this and my recent spends at Wimbledon I am afraid I am now pulling in the purse strings, need a depsoit for next years trip.

i know what you mean Yaz...and Wimbl is a "pressing" issue!!! :giggle: xxxxx

Darn straight. The most important thing in me life (apart from mum, family, neices, nephew, friends, and my 2 fluffy owners)

Yay, Yazrose, well done, so glad to know you finally got that bangle. It's beautiful and quite a bargain. I remember you coveted it for several months and even wanted to pay full price. Good things come to those who wait, indeed. :grin: Shame, it hasn't arrived for Wimbledon, but next year we might spot you on TV wearing it.

I got the SW silver lapis ring today in the post (item 677268). Not much reduction but I wanted it for ages and patiently waited for the sale.

I tend to find jewellery comes quicker.

The colours are slighty darker IRL, but it is so well made and the detail on it is fabulous, you cannot see it on there but on the chunky end peices there is an edged design, kinda like the 2 middle rows.

Yay, Yazrose, well done, so glad to know you finally got that bangle. It's beautiful and quite a bargain. I remember you coveted it for several months and even wanted to pay full price. Good things come to those who wait, indeed. :grin: Shame, it hasn't arrived for Wimbledon, but next year we might spot you on TV wearing it.

I got the SW silver lapis ring today in the post (item 677268). Not much reduction but I wanted it for ages and patiently waited for the sale.

Glad you got a surprise in the post too. I bet you will love wearing it.

Oh wow, how lovely of Basket Case and Cordless Mouse :thumbsup:.
Very glad you finally got it, I know how much you wanted it. Well done! :yay:

It's lovely Yaz. I remember you lusting after it too and am so glad you finally got it. Good things come to those who wait! xx

Not all the swirlly bits at the side of the stones are textured either, only the big swirls are, the small swirls are smooth.

At long last it came down in price from £131.50 to £70.
It came this morning. I am over the moon. It is much better in real life, you can mould it to your size and it feels so smooth, the colours are so gorgeous.

I am very very happy.

Thank you to Cordless Mouse and Basket Case for letting me know it had gone into the bargain section over the weekend, I had been checking on alot but I was unable to find it for a while, so thank you very much. xxxxx

Im so pleased for you Yazrose I know how much you wanted that bangle it looks lovely. Enjoy wearing it what a bargain!!! xxxxxxxxx

I'm so glad it lived up to expectations, especially as the one website review was less than enthusiastic. Enjoy wearing it, it does look gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back