London 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I enjoyed watching the lightweight fours in the rowing but was gutted for Team GB (and the Northern Irish boys!).

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:Sir Chris Hoy +Team GB - another world record and Gold! - Fantastic!!!!!:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

we ARE doing well!

We certainly are BM, we should be very proud of Team GB, they are giving it their all. Maybe I've been an influence as the golds began rolling in when I started wearing my Links Team GB bracelet bought at half price in Argos......so much for QVC's buying power!! :wink:

yes indeed! It had started to rain but I had to wait and watch the rest of the race before I broke the 100m record dashing out to get the washing in!

OMG!

Anyone watching the Del Potro / Federer game?
Too tense for me. I keep wandering to this forum.

I'm waiting to see the modern pentathlon because Sam Weale is competing in this and he and his twin brother went to school with my son as we lived in the same little village so a bit of local interest for us I do hope he does well .

Fantastic match but I had to keep moving away from the TV too because of the intensity. Well done Roger......hope it's Novak going for gold with you!

I'm in a state of great excitement waiting for the cycling final!

Anyone else get the giggles when they're going round in a line? They look like identical toys, reminds me Tron? - I'm sure it will be just me!:giggle:

What a fantastic Gold Medal win by Team GB in the Men's Cycling Team Pursuit, bringing home a new World Record too..........:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:I can't take much more of this!!!! - and the night is young!!!!:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Wot's more - I don't really like sport!

Sit tight for Rebecca Adlington in the pool soon Frazzled! Just hope the media pressure and defense of her title don't get to her.

I love most sports apart from wrestling, boxing and judo but always look forward to the Olympics in total support of Team GB!

Latest posts

Back