London 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

well done to all our medal winners, what an achievement - so disappointed for local girl Becky but she gave it her best shot and that American went like a train! Jessica Ennis doing well..fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Two golds in sculls & then pipped at the line in the 3rd .... bluddy Vikings lol

I hope the nation feels extremely proud of Team GB.....we've done very well in the first week. I applaud each and every one of our athletes for all their hard work and dedication, I know I would find it difficult to commit to such hard training over long periods and they have given up so much to represent our country. I know we have no chance of taking either of the two top slots but I hope we can maintain 3rd or 4th position on the medal table.

What a fantastic night in Track & Field......THREE Gold Medals for Team GB!! Absolutely brilliant.........:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Just incredible.

When you think it was only a few years ago we were all jumping up and down saying 'Whoo-hoo, we came fifteenth!!'

Amazing.

Even Gary Lineker looked shell shocked.

An absolutely fabulous day! Very proud of the Gb athletes who've given their all (and more!) Looking forward to the tennis tomorrow!

Fantastic week - I'm exhausted, this is the most exercise I've have had for ages!

Could be another great day tomorrow!

Would that be just using the remote control Frazzled......:wink:

We are guaranteed another couple of medals in the tennis today (yes I know the day is young!) but not sure what colour just yet.

Here's the line-up for today's Tennis matches

12:00 Centre Court
Women's Doubles - Gold Medal Match
Czech Republic HLAVACKOVA A / HRADECKA L
United States WILLIAMS S / WILLIAMS V

Centre Court
Men's Singles - Gold Medal Match
Switzerland FEDERER Roger
Great Britain MURRAY Andy

12:00 Court 1
Men's Singles - Bronze Medal Match
Argentina DEL POTRO Juan Martin