London 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

****** judges! they saw what we saw didn't they, so why didn't they mark it correctly rather than our lads bumped up to Silver and then dropped back to Bronze! Very well deserved - well done chaps!

Well done to our Gymnastic boys - just hope they won't be too disappointed in having the Silver taken away following the appeal. They did themselves and our country proud.......:clapping:

Gutted for Tom Daley, I really am. And I'm not really interested in sport, but really, what a dreadful shame that was. And apparently he has been abused by some jerk of a Troll on Twitter, saying he's let his dad down. Some people. :sad:

Fingers crossed for Tom in the individual competition. As for the Troll......it's probably some fat slob pigging out on the couch who hasn't seen his feet in years and is extremely jealous of this young lad's achievements! No doubt Tom's Dad is looking down on him thinking "well done son, you did your absolute best and that's the way to continue through life".

Well, I've just been reading that the police have arrested a 17 year-old male at a Guest House in Weymouth for the offensive tweet to Tom. Congratulations to them for acting so quickly.

Team GB have just won the Silver in the Team Equestrian Eventing......:clapping:

I'm sure our first Gold isn't far away now.

Well, I've just been reading that the police have arrested a 17 year-old male at a Guest House in Weymouth for the offensive tweet to Tom. Congratulations to them for acting so quickly.

Yes, I was just reading about it.
I think it is disturbing that there are people out there that want to hurt others in this way.
Coward!

Personally I think the (twitter) freak needs hanging as he is a truly repellant piece of ****! Failing that, he needs a bullet to his balls so he can't breed the next wave of scum!

I don't know why, but I didn't realise the girls actually play beach volleyball in bikinis - duffer!

No wonder there's so many men in the crowd! :bow::bow::bow:

OMG some one used "podiam" as a verb on BBC this morning! As in "He's still likely to podiam"! What is wrong with these people?

Well done to the ladies rowing pair on winning their gold medals (noun) and receiving them graciously as they stood on the podiam(noun).

Jude xx

Loving the Olympics, although im only catching bits n bobs here and there.

Well done to team GB for picking up the Bronze and Gold in the cycling time trial, missed the action but caught it on the news x

LOL! I've been looking at visiting Bodiam Castle this school holidays! I'll go and write out Podium 25 times :blush:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back