lola rose wrap

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I ordered one of these Lola Rose wraps, but found it a 'faff' to keep on with the long 'bits' at the front - regardless it can be turned into a scarf (too thick around the neck for me). SO, off I went to a friend who sewed up both sides, and now its a much more wearable cover-up / proper wrap !

I had to turn Sara G off, her constant typing on her iPad and ignoring of poor nicki was so cringey to watch. She was literally just saying yeah without knowing what she was saying yeah too... So not only unprofessional but also majorly rude!

I used to love lola rose and have a few of the bracelets but I don't like the current designs with the gold beads. Last night I watched the show and they had a string of beads in a blue turquoise colour and they reminded me of the poppets of bygone years. Remember when you could make your own bespoke necklace with a matching bracelet all for a couple of bob. Woolworths was the place to go with half a crown on pocket money day.

I used to love lola rose and have a few of the bracelets but I don't like the current designs with the gold beads. Last night I watched the show and they had a string of beads in a blue turquoise colour and they reminded me of the poppets of bygone years. Remember when you could make your own bespoke necklace with a matching bracelet all for a couple of bob. Woolworths was the place to go with half a crown on pocket money day.

I agree. Also a lot of the stones she uses nowadays look dyed to me, the over all effect being a more solid colour which doesn't look natural.

I agree. Also a lot of the stones she uses nowadays look dyed to me, the over all effect being a more solid colour which doesn't look natural.

If you listen to Nikki quite a lot of the stones are dyed or heat treated now. I am not as keen on the ones with all the metal in either, it cheapens the look a bit. I also think the prices have gone up quite s bit. I used to buy a bracelet whenever there was a show on but l don't now. Most of the cheapest ones now are pushing the £30 mark and then when you add postage on its just too much to pay out.

Latest posts

Back