Lola Rose TSV - Tuesday 11th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been so good lately with TSVs that I'm beginning to worry myself! I'll let you know SCW I reckon I could be tempted with this one.

That is lovely - I could just be tempted, especially as it is a stretch bracelet with no annoying dangly bits.

Nice but heck that could be expensive. The charm bracelets with the wee beads are usually around £28 - 35!

Good work again SCW. Thank you. I wanted a bracelet so you done really good. :eek:)

No price showing yet on the actual item page (& you can't actually buy it yet, not right at this moment anyway! lol) but if you type in Lola Rose, it is currently showing at a TSV price of £19.98 (from £27):

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&keyword=lola+rose&x=0&y=0

the silver on lola rose seems to tarnish quite a lot and the plating on the rings tends to wear off. i am not convinced that she should be using cheaper base metals as an excuse to use non precious metals. it makes it more in the league of costume jewellery and cheapens the brand

the silver on lola rose seems to tarnish quite a lot and the plating on the rings tends to wear off. i am not convinced that she should be using cheaper base metals as an excuse to use non precious metals. it makes it more in the league of costume jewellery and cheapens the brand

I agree, I have a silver heart that is now like copper one of my bracelets.

I haven't had any issues with tarnishing but I have one bracelet with a gold plated charm and the plating is coming off of that. But at least it's silver underneath and not a base metal.

OK what colours do we want?!

I'd really like coffee stone, grain agate or zircon agate. I'd quite like it in pink or grey. I don't want green, blue or red.

OK what colours do we want?!

I'd really like coffee stone, grain agate or zircon agate. I'd quite like it in pink or grey. I don't want green, blue or red.

Montana is my 'goes with everything' choice. I bought the last LR necklace in both the montana and the grain agate. I love the grain agate and am more a neutral tones kind of gal. I have promised myself that, at some point, I am going to plump for a brighter colour, maybe coral. I tend to go more for the bracelets but, as my wrist isn't even 5", the stretch ones will most likely be too big for me, which is why I like the chinese knots, so I am able to tighten them. I'll watch the shows, but I'm not too bothered about the charm bracelets.

Cheers for that Jabba! xx

I don't normally bother with Lola Rose (ridiculously overpriced for what they are & dyed quartzite is not a semi-precious stone, silly moo!) but I do rather like the look of that lemony one.....& although it's hard to judge from a video, they look to be towards the smaller end of the scale fit wise, which would be great for me as I have dinky little wrists & small hands & prefer things to be on the snug side too, so very hard to find bracelets that aren't miles too big!
:flower:

dont like the colours and not convinced about cheap base metals for lola rose that more than likely will deterioate rather quickly and ruin the lovely looking charm

Arrgghh!! I can't find the video. If anyone would be so kind as to list the colours here I'd be hugely grateful. If the colours aren't me I shall probably buy a Lola Rose bracelet I've seen elsewhere. Thank you in advance!

Arrgghh!! I can't find the video. If anyone would be so kind as to list the colours here I'd be hugely grateful. If the colours aren't me I shall probably buy a Lola Rose bracelet I've seen elsewhere. Thank you in advance!

TSV includes two new colours, 'lemon sorbet' & 'matte grey', video showing all six options:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKXGWcYUgVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TSV includes two new colours, 'lemon sorbet' & 'matte grey', video showing all six options:

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKXGWcYUgVo" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Thanks KWC. Very kitsch and congratulations to Nicky on her pregnancy. The boutique looks lovely, the sort of place you"d like to" footer "around in, if you had loads of money. Made me smile, after one of the most stressful days ive ever had at work yesterday, (the singing at the end) :wave:

Latest posts

Back