Lola Rose TSV Fri 9th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh just got email allowing me to order the TSV early -Thandie bracelet is £36.60 plus p&p 3.95. Colours look nice but not sure yet as it might look a bit plasticky?

Im loving the coral pink. I cant wait to see it in real life because i know the pics make the sangria look more like the cherry when in real life its more pink.

Ooh just got email allowing me to order the TSV early -Thandie bracelet is £36.60 plus p&p 3.95. Colours look nice but not sure yet as it might look a bit plasticky?

Ive just checked my email and I have one too! Oooh I feel all important and like I finally have some recognition after all the years I have shopped with QVC :clapping: In reality I would imagine that it's much more likely to do with the fact that they know I am a sucker for Lola Rose as I buy quite a lot of it - usually from Last Clicks so perhaps they are trying to wean me onto the full priced stuff via a TSV.

I have never had any Lola Rose - but have seen it is John Lewis and it looks very good quality compared to the cheaper stuff.

I am quite tempted by this one - but am worried once I have one I will want more. A bit like since I got my first Emus or Lulu Guiness Bag I am now addicted :sad:

Me too. I'm not buying. I do a lot of writing and using a computer in my job and I find bracelets uncomfortable on my right wrist when doing so. I don't wear them on my left wrist as I wear a watch. The matching necklace would have been a better, and more tempting TSV

I have never had any Lola Rose - but have seen it is John Lewis and it looks very good quality compared to the cheaper stuff.

I am quite tempted by this one - but am worried once I have one I will want more. A bit like since I got my first Emus or Lulu Guiness Bag I am now addicted :sad:

Rosey you are right to be wary as it is indeed addictive. I didn't bother with Lola Rose for years, thinking it was too expensive for what it was but then someone on here mentioned the sale on the Lola Rose website and at 70% off things looked much more attractive ! I am now hopelessly hooked and reduced to obsessively checking the QVC clearance section, BrandAlley and the Lola Rose website for reduced items. My only interest in the new season's stock is mentally noting things that I like so I can look out for them when they eventually appear in the sales.

Rosey you are right to be wary as it is indeed addictive. I didn't bother with Lola Rose for years, thinking it was too expensive for what it was but then someone on here mentioned the sale on the Lola Rose website and at 70% off things looked much more attractive ! I am now hopelessly hooked and reduced to obsessively checking the QVC clearance section, BrandAlley and the Lola Rose website for reduced items. My only interest in the new season's stock is mentally noting things that I like so I can look out for them when they eventually appear in the sales.

oh God, that might have been me!I am addicted too, even though I don't need any more jewellery and won't for years. I keep telling myself not to watch on Fri, but that Bridie necklace in the new colours just has my name on it, so no doubt I will be glued most of the day. Sad cow that I am

I think we are all as bad as one another. This site is great for saving us money by telling us where we can get things cheaper than qvc or that a product is rubbish so don't buy. But it is also we keep getting talked into buying things as they are great value - then we get hooked.

I didnt think i would ever buy emu boots as they looked awful. Then people posted about the bargain to be had on Amazon about 2 years ago and I bought my first pair for about £30 and now I have 5 pairs - I must say all bought from Amazon or from the outlet. I live in them as they are the most comfy things for your feet.

Then I saw the post for the Lulu Guiness Sale on the website and bought a £300 bag for £90 in January - it is so georgous I am sure I will never buy another brand now - and am really tempted to buy another for the summer - it is well worth the money even at full price.

I am thinking I might now become addicted to Lola Rose if I buy one :sad:

I think we are all as bad as one another. This site is great for saving us money by telling us where we can get things cheaper than qvc or that a product is rubbish so don't buy. But it is also we keep getting talked into buying things as they are great value - then we get hooked.

I am thinking I might now become addicted to Lola Rose if I buy one :sad:

Trust me, you will! I love her jewellery, the quality is great and no fiddly clasps. I rarely used to wear jewellery until I tried her range, and now I hardly leave home without it! But if I added up the cost of the Lola pieces in my stackers jewellery box, I cringe. Honestly, it's an illness.

oh God, that might have been me!I am addicted too, even though I don't need any more jewellery and won't for years. I keep telling myself not to watch on Fri, but that Bridie necklace in the new colours just has my name on it, so no doubt I will be glued most of the day. Sad cow that I am

Oh Christ alive is the bridie available in new colours? I'm not keen on the flowers or the hearts really but I really like the simple pieces. I bought the Bridie in three colours and have more Alfie bracelets. If the Alfie comes in new colours as well my credit card might snap!

Oh Christ alive is the bridie available in new colours? I'm not keen on the flowers or the hearts really but I really like the simple pieces. I bought the Bridie in three colours and have more Alfie bracelets. If the Alfie comes in new colours as well my credit card might snap!

well to tempt you further, the alfie might not be available in all the new colours that Bridie is, but take a look at this little number:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.339630.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

it is much smaller than Alfie, but it does have the leaf, montana, pale purple and others. But don't let me influence you.......................!

I'd be quite happy if it was smaller. That grey mix is so nice. And it's in the Montana too. My son bought me two of the wee Lola Rose bracelets for Christmas with the silver charms. One in Heather Rose and one in Montana. I've worn those a lot. Stacked up with other silver bracelets.

I do love the Alfie but would only ever wear the one. Maybe the Cassidy would be worth a try.

Have a blue sandstone one that is small rondel shaped beads that stacks well too. Actually have that in coffee too. Love all the pinks but do also like the neutrals.

Decisions decisions. Mind you I'm in meetings nearly all ****** day so no chance to watch until gone 7pm.

is it me or is she the only guest to sit on the right?

makes me all discombobulated.

do you know, I had never noticed that, but you are so right! So far, I am in for 3 Bridie's and a TSV in lime. My husband is buying the matching necklace as a birthday treat in April for my big 5-0! Luckily he has no idea about my other purchases. I should be ashamed

If it helps, I looooove the Cassidy bracelet. The beads are so tactile and the perfect size. Personally I find the Alfie a bit heavy and chunky, but I do have slender wrists. I have the Cassidy in three colours - coffee, coral and multi grey - and I wish I had more!

I went for the Sangria Quartz in the tsv - and because you all told me I should ........... I also bought 2 other bracelets. So I could have a range of colours :blush:

Now hope they are as good as you all say. Will report back. My TSV has already been shipped.

Latest posts

Back