Lola Rose TSV Fri 9th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went for the Sangria Quartz in the tsv - and because you all told me I should ........... I also bought 2 other bracelets. So I could have a range of colours :blush:

Now hope they are as good as you all say. Will report back. My TSV has already been shipped.

You are now doomed!!!!! lol

My TSV arrived today ordered the Montana as will be on holiday soon and think this colour will look good with a tan,not my first purchase from LR have about 20 bracelets not all brought from Q,notice the website is showing one with a gold bar may order that as well.
Lynn

In the end I went for the TSV in pale purple, it's a surprisingly good size and I really like that colour!

One word about the scarves, they are not really worth the money - I got the ditzy doggy one from OH for my birthday last year because we got our cocker puppy back then and it is not the best quality. When it got caught on the velcro of my winter jacket it immediately pulled a thread and while quite lovely I think it is overpriced.

Trust me, you will! I love her jewellery, the quality is great and no fiddly clasps. I rarely used to wear jewellery until I tried her range, and now I hardly leave home without it! But if I added up the cost of the Lola pieces in my stackers jewellery box, I cringe. Honestly, it's an illness.

Did you say Lola Rose .... stackers? Oh no sounds too familiar.:thinking::rock::nod:

bought the tsv is coral pink quartz i cannot wait to get it. will wear it with my terracotta quartz and hoping becuase its on my wrist the colours dont clash. its also quite a good price considering it is £59 direct..

Which site did you find the lulu sale, was it her own? Am desperate for a Lulu bag and could justify a £80-£100 spend (given the price of some of the Kipling bags)

Which site did you find the lulu sale, was it her own? Am desperate for a Lulu bag and could justify a £80-£100 spend (given the price of some of the Kipling bags)

It was on her own site in the January sale. There were some great bargains 60-70% off. Most of the sale bags were around £100 instead of the usual £300+ I just wish I had bought another one now :confused:

I am sure she was sitting on the left when she was on with Julia yesterday.

Yes she was definitely on the left yesterday afternoon with Julia. Maybe that is because 'Queen Julia' will only sit on the right and pulled rank :giggle:

oh ok, i missed that show. i'd never really noticed the guests sit on the left until i saw a few lola rose shows and it looked all wrong. lol

I wonder if Nikki does it, sit on the right that is, because she likes to talk to the model, which always appears to be Catherine. On the LR the model always has a mic and Nikki chats to her all the time. I get the impression the two of them get on really well.

I was out all day on Friday so I missed the Bridie in Montana but did manage to order it on waitlist. I don't know why I bothered because I've never had anything that I've been on waitlist for. I tried ordering the Cassidy in Montana on my phone a couple of times but couldn't get the order to go through so missed out on that. Also missed the Alfie in Montana but determined to get a Montana bracelet ended up surfing the net and picking one called Mimi I think. Much smaller with a mix of bead shapes and sizes. But all in all not the expensive day I thought it might have been. Oh well there will be another Lola Rose day along soon I'm sure.

actually i've just remembered that my absolute fav, jenniefer kirk (STOP THROWING TOMATOES!) always sits on the right. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back